+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Berserkers done, and that's my first vow complete. 1 week late, but who's counting eh!

med_gallery_141590_15405_503133.jpg

Group shot.

med_gallery_141590_15405_81933.jpg

I'm going to vow again at the weekend. It's nearly done, just need to tweak it a bit. Trying to get a squad of fallen into the mix! Just for you Darnok

I Machine God rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux VII as a Renegade and vow to complete:

1x Chaos Lord with Thunder Hammer and Plasma Pistol.

For a total of 100 pts on or before 01 Sep 19. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year's end.

med_gallery_42404_15640_490241.jpg

med_gallery_42404_15640_54584.jpg

Took a trip to the local GW to pick up the new battle sister and a few paints, and have got most of the basecoating done on Vrosh, will need to pick up some new brushes before going in for the details. Here he is with one of his battle brothers painted a couple of years ago.

gallery_111649_15638_120354.jpg

Edited by I Am Forsaken

I Dwango rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marine Forum and vow to complete

10 fallen - champion, power axe and plasma pistol. 9 boltguns. - 150

20 CSM Squad MoK - Aspiring Champion, twin lightning claws. 17 chainswords and bolt pistols. 2 x flamers. Banner of wrath. - 294

1 Venomcrawler equipped with a soulflayer, two excruciator cannons, tendrils and eviscerating claws. - 130

of total value 574 points

on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

med_gallery_141590_15192_547815.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15405_913569.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15405_419761.jpg

The CSM squad are a mixture of space wolves and older CSM models. The wolves have come from the Wolf of Fenris that the Red Corsairs captured. Figured they turned to chaos during the boarding action. The others represent newer additions to the Corsairs. Huron would send these in first to prove their worth instead of risking his original marines.

Think I may have talked my missus into entering ETL/March of the Fallen. Ill double check tomorrow and then get her to make her vow. 

You smooth talker you... I guess the disciples of Slaanesh can be very persuasive... :P

@ Sagentus: Welcome to the ETL! When you say you're on holidays without your Codex, what do you mean? Strange words, I do not understand their meaning... :lol: Your 448pts confirmed and updated accordingly!

@ Forsaken: Welcome and good luck! Love that mini! 

@ Prot: Good to see you - it didn't feel complete without you! :)

@ Guardian: Welcome and good luck! Huron is a popular one, no? 

@ Dwango: Congratulations on the completion and the re-vowing! I quite like your work, do you think you can get bigger pics? 

@ Machine God: A beautiful mini! Good luck sir! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Now for vow 3, I've been looking forward to this one.

I Freakshow668 rise to the challenge of ETL on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete 1 Master of Executions, 10 Khorne Berzerkers with chainaxes and chainswords, an Icon of Wrath and a champion with power fist and chainsword, and a Hellforged Predator with magna-melta cannon and heavy bolter sponsons, for a total of 423 points on or before September 1st 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory in the eyes of the gods, failure will see me wear the badge of the oathbreaker until year-end.

Z0pF7uc.jpg

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

Vow number 2!

I Obsidian Quacker rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete:

5 Havocs, plasma gun, lascannon, autocannon, missle launcher, reaper chain cannon 131pts

48153283101_2cdae13880.jpg

1 Dark Apostle and 2 Dark Disciples 110pts
48153362212_d0ef56f343.jpg

1 Fallen Librarian (I'm not sure whether I use the Sorceror's cost from the codex or if there's a Fallen Librarian entry in Vigilus Ablaze, however I'll count him as a sorceror for this) 90 pts
48153392277_b4017a5a97.jpg

Totalling 331 points to be completed on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

Edited to try out using spoilers

Edited by obsidian quacker

Wow loads of new vows and some lovely completions

I managed to get my Black Templar contrast and the Grey sear after GW didn't deliver much to my FLG and with primer in hand quickly set to work on building and spraying the shadowspear kits from my vow starting with sorting the load out on my champion.

med_gallery_88567_11401_322536.png

Then going ahead for the full prime

med_gallery_88567_11401_272945.jpg

More images and chatter about the contrast on my PLog

I, tdemayo, rise to the challenge of E tenebrae lux and vow to paint the following:

o 5x Havocs with 4x Reaper Chaincannons, 1 champ with power axe [161 pts].

o 5x Havocs with 4x Reaper Chaincannons, 1 champ with power maul [160 pts].

o 5x Havocs with 4x Missile Launchers [156 pts].

o 5x Havocs with 4x Heavy Bolters [116 pts].

o 5x Havocs with 4x Heavy Bolters [116 pts].

o 8x Chaos Space Marines with 1x Reaper Chaincannon [124] plus 1x marine with OOV Reaper Chaincannon [0pts].

For the glory of the Warmaster and the Black Legion!

gallery_4772_15649_31371.jpg

[edited because of my problems with basic arithmetic]

Edited by tdemayo

I Bymis rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and confess I have fallen from the false emperors light. I have remade my around and am recast in black and gold I join the Dark Gods and pledge on the side of the Chaos. I vow to complete the units listed below for the total value of 141 points on of before September 1st 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the badge of the Oathbreaker until the year end.

Chaos Space Marine Havocs - 141 pts

2x Autocannon

2x Missile Launcher

Champion with Chainsword - Plasma Gun.

IMG 4360

Note: I do intend to vow more but waiting on some of my orders to come in so I can post my first 500 points in the escalation league I'm doing with my fellow bloggers.

Howdy Guys and Girls :)

Finished my Terminators - hope you like them :blush.:

Bringers of Despair

Tepkair kal Varupavarkash

After he reforged the Traitor Legion that had once been the Sons of Horus in the wake of the Horus Heresy, Ezekyle Abaddon formed from the newborn Black Legion's ranks a personal bodyguard, known as the Bringers of Despair, among other dark titles. Selected from the strongest and most vicious of his Chaos Terminators, these fearsome warriors would become a terrifying sight, their arrival announcing the presence of the Despoiler himself upon the battlefield.

tagz7WW.jpg

Although the core of these chosen warriors are thouse surviving Justaerin who swore their alligiance to Abaddon, through the last ten millenia many warriors of different heritage were elevated to their status. Once recast in black and gold, all are brethren under the Eye. The particular unit follows the orders of the Aspiring Champion Beren Flekkadon, a former brother of the Sons of Horus First Company.

l8p9h8O.jpg

Note: Forontioch, Brother of the Tepkair kal Varupavarkash; suspected origin: Iron Warriors. 

NBDVfRM.jpg

Note: Corrupted Indomitus pattern Terminator Armour. Although the original cadre of Justaerin at the outbreak of the Horus Heresy was usually equipped with a unique variant of prototype Cataphractii, the years to come would see additional reinforcements using both Tartarus and Indomitus, among others. Following ten millenia of war, the Bringers of Despair still use this mix, although both Cataphractii and Tartarus had become quite rare by the time of the 13th Black Crusade.

Im61xYQ.jpg

Note: Sar Memgron, Brother of the Tepkair kal Varupavarkash; suspected origin: Sons of Horus

xj5osTz.jpg

pbKK0a1.jpg

Sereza, Brother of the Tepkair kal Varupavarkash; suspected origin: Word Bearers

Ur1MdTa.jpg

ZfdjtJW.jpg

Voltrun, Brother of the Tepkair kal Varupavarkash; suspected origin: Sons of Horus

d1h4n09.jpg

LSnEXCzr.jpg

s8BSSeI.jpg

Master of Possessed is now ready to join my 5th Grand Company.

med_gallery_13342_13449_412266.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_244871.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1241437.jpg

Edit:
Army log can be found here

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/336629-iron-warriors-5th-grand-company-chaos-space-wolves/

Edited by Iron-Daemon Forge

”We have achieved martyrdom before: need we stand again Lord?”, the serf whimpered.

“It is not so much want,” he spat, “but need”. “We embark on this crusade to regain the crown from those who pretend to be loyal, yet who serve Khorne in the basest of ways. We will show them their error, and educate them to the glory of the Seven and the Grandfather. Legion, we march!”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

I, Chaeron, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines forum and vow to complete one Hellforged Typhon Siege Tank with Sponson Lascannons and Combi-Melta of total value 760pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Photos to come tomorrow: looking forward to this!

*Edit - photo now included!

c5056ac1-8ca5-4a25-9ee8-3b45cc26f01b.jpe

For full disclosure, it'll be completely repainted as whilst nicely done, it doesn't match my current Death Guard scheme - but I will try and save the transfer, if at all possible! I will need to make some 'running repairs' to the tracks and a few other bits, but then the work can start in earnest.

Edited by Chaeron

Let's just wedge my foot in the door before it closes and get onboard the ETL for the first time. ETL VII so it's got to be Nurgle for the win.

I Krakendoomcool rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines forum and vow to complete:

10 poxwalkers for a value of 60 points

on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

1b739588-75ed-488d-9fe4-bbdc35c94202-e15