+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

VOW COMPLETED.

eeRAwgDl.jpg?1

x3vRmzll.jpg?1

Not one of the easier paint schemes I've attempted, but it is damn satisfying to look at now that it's done. And yeah, those Noise Marine arms still hold up fairly well. 

I know my next project will be 10 Berzerkers with the new sculpts, but I highly doubt I'll be able to get them all together in time for a vow. Hope you all enjoy, and happy painting. 

Vow #2

I tremblant rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines and vow to complete of total value 716 total points’ value of the vow here on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

1 Lord Discordant on Helstalker, Baleflamer & Magma cutter – 196 pts

2 Obliterators – 230 pts

1 Venomcrawler – 130 pts

1 Forgefiend, 3x Ectoplasma cannon – 160 pts

48200961657_fc6574cea4_c.jpg

I’m still between strengthen my Word Bearers (not liking the rules) or something different 

48200915486_0163a00aea_z.jpg

Some of you guys are animals on here! Such quality and quantity at a good pace! I had alot of overtime at work and 3 weddings to go to last month, not to mention back surgery in March that makes sitting for long periods of time Unbearable. Trying to take @darnoks suggested strategy of trying for atleast 15 min a day. I used to hate basing and loved painting, now I love basing and find painting can be tedious.

Keep up the good work fella's!

I, Dasanaman017, rise again to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Chaos and vow to complete:

• 20 Pink Horrors w/ Daemonic Icon for 155 points
  • 39 Blue Horrors for 195 points, and
  • 30 pairs of Brimstone Horrors for 90 points,

of total value 440 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Magnus and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ETL VII Vow 2

OK so for vow 2 I am going to try out some batch painting with the contrast range, see how quickly I can get through a bunch of models.

I Am Forsaken vows to rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux in the name of the Crimson Slaughter Chaos Space Marines and complete the models below before September 1st. Should I fail, may the voices in my head taunt me as an Oathbreaker for the coming year.

20 Cultists (2 heavy stubbers) 104 points

4 Spawn 100 points

Total 204 points.

gallery_111649_15638_76355.jpg

Thanks Brothers

All contrast except for drybrushing with very old boltgun metal and agrax earthshade wash on the guns, and some slight touchups on the skin and the red cloth. 

Going to smash out the other 15 before I do the final details like the scars and tattoos on all of them.

Great to see the completions starting to come in, well done all!

I'm nearly there myself, a couple of freehand details to add and a bit of agrellan earth slapped on the bases and I'm there. Don't think I'll get them in for this week's update, but should definitely be done for week 6!

Just show some work in progress. With way thing are working out in RL, I think it be first week August until I get vow 1 complete as I need to buy the two Predators then. Was mean to past few weeks, but money been needed for a few other stuff that the moment.

Since this photo, the Predators has been painted. But waiting until transfer & weather powder before posting the finish model.

med_gallery_13342_13449_924683.jpg

Two Thousand Sons Rhinos. I've got Friday off, so aim the afternoon to get the spike sorted & ready for undercoating.

med_gallery_13342_13449_884554.jpg

Third Thousand Sons Rhino that get built some point during the week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_794113.jpg

Iron Warrior Rhino I'm hoping to paint this week.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1078981.jpg

Second Iron Warrior Rhino that I'm current working out & try sort out a few parts. Like trying to get the open hand from the Primaris Blood Angel Lt model. I think trophy wise there will be a Novamarine, Red Scorpian, Alpha Legion, World Eater & Ork that I would like to add right away. Rest I'll be looking that passed events to see what will fit for the unit be transport. Crusifed Marine will be Ultramarines.

med_gallery_13342_13449_1195656.jpg

Iron Warriors Heldrake, 2x Maulerfiend & Land Raider. These are been painted for a friend & need to get done pretty soon. So hopeful have them complete by tomorrow.

med_gallery_13342_13449_881333.jpg

med_gallery_13342_13449_1185370.jpg

As it stand

Got Friday off. Main one to try to get my World Eater Biker built. They not have base done until August. I also get the Thousand Sons Rhinos sorted.

Then Sunday been spent getting a friend Black Legion force built & they will get painted during the rest of this month. There needed for the start of August for a event.

It just the 2x Predators, Cypher & Fallen Angel Lord. Also the Exalted Sorcerer, got parts to convert up one for the moment. But the second needed to wait until August Cypher sitting there & get painted as he also for my friend Black Legion force. Aim for a vow 2 for the new Chaos Knight once this lot complete. Then Vow 3 will be a squad of Iron Warriors. Vow 4 for a Plague Marine Lord. Time permitting another 5-10 Chaos Marines by last week of ETL as I'm needing to get my Iron Warriors ready for a few important games I've got planned in September,

It just been the 2x Predators that been push. Any time I've planned to get them, something came up where the money needed else where. Hobby money I'll have by next week is going toward to new Chaos Knight release.

I, Eldrick Shadowblade, rise to the challenge of the E TENEBRAE LUX for a second wave of reinforcements in the name of Lord Kraven Thrice-Cursed, Master of the Oath-Broken and vow to complete:

Vow #2

1 Herald of Nurgle

10 Pox walkers

3 Nurgling swarms

11 Cultists 1 with flamer and mark of Slaanesh

1 Exalted Sorcerer of Tzeentch

Not sure what the updated points are if someone could give me a hand. I'm going to knock these out in 1 week is my goal! I'll need their might to summon vow #3....

CkAalmQ.jpg

Vow #2

1 Herald of Nurgle ???

10 Pox walkers 60 points

3 Nurgling swarms 54 points

11 Cultists 1 with flamer and mark of Slaanesh 61 points

1 Exalted Sorcerer of Tzeentch 112 points +X

No idea of the Heralds points, but he is not a legal choice for CSM anyway. What is the Exalted Sorcerer equipped with?