+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

It looks like they may be slightly more expensive (see this thread: http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356995-knight-weapon-point-changes/).  That said, the price difference is minimal, and if vowing now lets you get more stuff painted, that's likely the best approach.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Ok Vow 1 complete (bases to be done with the rest of my vows at the end).

Yd0EICL.jpg

MGgCFSK.jpg

hCcWJSp.jpg

7soZ83L.jpg

DySTrbR.jpg

wOYnLgO.jpg

Thanks for the replies guys, if the differences are going to be minimal I'll leave the knight for later vows as he is still to be assembled.

I gianlucafiorentini123 once again rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos forum and vow to complete

Black Legion

Obsidius Mallex (102)

Sorcerer on bike with stave and plasma pistol (145)

Chosen with A lightning claw, 2x plasma pistol, melta gun, power sword, thunder hammer and an icon of vengeance (127)

Forgefieind with 3x plasma cannons (160)  

Thousand Sons

3x Exalted sorcerers, with 1x plasma pistol and and one disc (385)

Rubric squad 4x flamers, soulreaper cannon, an icon of flame and champion with stave and warp flame pistol (234)

Death Guard

Sorcerer (98)

Plague Marines champion with power fist, 3x boltguns, an icon of despair and a marine with a plasma gun (110)

Biologus Putrifier (60)

Hellbrute with hammer and las cannons (130)

2x Surgeons (120)

Total: 1671

p6AaZf3.jpg

k0hg6w3.jpg

F4FZHKr.jpg

ZoDI3Pf.jpg

Nsko3cW.jpg

uREWTgG.jpg

A9paCRz.jpg

QmDtuyq.jpg

qFeh2PD.jpg

Had a bit of a setback. Was on a new antidepressant for a while, and things were finally starting to feel normal again. The ever present weight was slightly lifted. I hadnt felt that good in a very long time...

And then, it was like I hit a brick wall... Which then fell on top of me... I've had this happen before, and it usually gets better after a week or two, and it either helps, or it doesnt.

But then, I had an adverse reaction that put me in the ER over the weekend. Home, and doing better, though I don't feel like doing anything most of the time. At least I'm not dying at the moment.

I don't have any progress to show since my last post. If I am up for it, maybe I'll try again this weekend. We'll see.

Sorry

Take your time and get well soon. Private life and health is always more important than little plastic dollies!

I just had about two weeks of depressive moods myself, things are yet to get better. Nothing as drastic as your case, but it slowed my painting down considerably. What actually did help was getting at least a bit of painting done each day.

Keep going, and whenever you find the time to be back here: we will be around for you.

Great work so far guys, all those completed vows look really nice. Let's keep it up!

After some delays I finally got around to painting my Lord and pulled it through in the last three evenings. Hopefully the Blood Angel on the base will be a harbinger of the ETL results. :wink:

gallery_92971_11994_515653.jpg

Great progress guys, and some amazing work to boot! :yes:

Can someone help with Eldrick's vow? If not, Eldrick PM me to discuss....

Had a bit of a setback. Was on a new antidepressant for a while, and things were finally starting to feel normal again. The ever present weight was slightly lifted. I hadnt felt that good in a very long time...

And then, it was like I hit a brick wall... Which then fell on top of me... I've had this happen before, and it usually gets better after a week or two, and it either helps, or it doesnt.

But then, I had an adverse reaction that put me in the ER over the weekend. Home, and doing better, though I don't feel like doing anything most of the time. At least I'm not dying at the moment.

I don't have any progress to show since my last post. If I am up for it, maybe I'll try again this weekend. We'll see.

Sorry

Sorry? What are you talking about? Great well soon man, that's all that matters... It appears you've gone through a lot, focus on your health and make sure you're back to normal ASAP. The rest will follow! :thumbsup:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I need a mid-week day off, I'm just not used to having both days of the weekend free and it's thrown off my entire hobby rhythm. I'm hoping my actual work schedule kicks in next week which will include said days off, but in the mean time I'm unexpectedly home on Saturday so I'm gonna try and get over the hump and finish off squad one and a character. I'm also considering taking stuff to work, there's a GW round the corner so I may as well take advantage of it right?

@CMDR_Welles: Mate, you're doing awesome! Rest up, we'll see you when you're well!

@everyone: Sorry I've not been bringing my usual enthusiasm, this whole full time work lark is crucifying me. Also I don't have internet access at work. All your stuff looks amazing though!

Dragonlover

Sorry

As someone who also has some mental health problems, I totally know how new med adjustments and tweaks go. I hope you get to where you need to be for yourself. Fingers crossed for you brother.

Vow progress:

etlmarinessquad1

Squad done! Just a little bit more of a push, and vow 1 will be done, and I think I'll be able to pull out a second vow as well.