+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Amazing work Isengren.

Darnok, thanks a lot. A Knight is quite possibly next!

Thanks dude! I'd love to see you paint a knight, especially with the new ones arriving just in time.

That lord is a work of art, expertly done! :wub:

@Isengrin: That chaos lord is amazing!

Thanks a lot guys. At first I thought this will be a one-and-done matter, but since I got this done much faster than anticipated I'm slowly gravitating toward vowing a dread or obliterator.

Vow 2 ready for paint!

I, Lysimachus, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Hammers Renegade Chapter and to the glory of Malal and vow to complete a Chaos Sorcerer in Terminator Armour equipped with Combi-Plasma and Force Sword of total value 121pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

k84e5yI.jpg

Sterling work, everyone! This thread never fails to inspire!

Which makes me all the happier that I have finally managed to complete my first vow: My World Eaters counts-as version of Huron Blackheart and his Hamadrya familiar:

huron-blackheart-counts-as-9.jpg

More pictures can be found in my ongoing WIP thread here, in case anyone's interested.

I managed to finally get my reinforcements after a nice vacation!  Pretty much ready to paint, however I ran out of backpacks and currently waiting for an order of more to come in before I finish my Master of Executions, and a buddy of mine has an extra storm cannon array I bought off him, and will get my hands on this Monday.  

uPJwcc7.jpg

OK so for vow 2 I am going to try out some batch painting with the contrast range, see how quickly I can get through a bunch of models.

I Am Forsaken vows to rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux in the name of the Crimson Slaughter Chaos Space Marines and complete the models below before September 1st. Should I fail, may the voices in my head taunt me as an Oathbreaker for the coming year.

20 Cultists (2 heavy stubbers) 104 points

4 Spawn 100 points

Total 204 points.

Vow 2 complete. 20 cultists and 4 Spawn, 1 dedicated to each of the Ruinous Powers.

2cuYmZf.jpg

More images below, Vrosh from vow 1 has also snuck his way into some of them.

5IZLEPy.jpgtHekxVd.jpg28jxm2K.jpgOviVgS1.jpg

Edited by I Am Forsaken

Some amazing work here guys - that Huron is amazing! Also I am Forsaken, don't forget to enter those Spawns to the Beauty Pageant! ;)

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE SIXTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE SEVENTH WEEKLY UPDATE

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Damn, and I thought you were supposed to be late. :tongue.:

Anyway, my first vow is done:

Fallen (Sorcerer in the top image, in the middle)

PvdxeJX.jpg

SRIsH6q.jpg

FEgEIAc.jpg

Lord of Contagion and Nurglings

UhepOWS.jpg

5XBFFmR.jpg

OOC Primaris Marine

UguNsdo.jpgqubVpye.jpg
Edited by Darnok

Wow - I left town for about ten days and some amazing stuff got finished while I was away - keep it up!

Had a chance to catch up on my own vow and I'm please to report - Vow 1 Complete! Took 

5CbGmjs.jpg?1

raWuxyZ.jpg?1

7LQrlnA.jpg?1

Next!

Vow 2: Renegade Knight with Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Avenger Gatling Cannon, and heavy stubber - 411* This is the load-out - I need the new Codex to confirm points haven't changed from the Index

Edit: got the codex today - corrected vow: Knight Despoiler with Thunderstrike Gauntlet, Avenger Gatling Cannon, Heavy Flamer and Heavy Stubber - 421

0Tfhts7.jpg?1

As with the War Dog (Hellverin), this is just tacked together to get a sense of what it looks like but the pose isn't final.

Edited by Sgt. Blank

Update time ^_^

Drach'nyen

nch87WC.jpg

It is said Drach'nyen can take many forms, and it only appears as a great blade in the hands of Abaddon because that is how the Warmaster of Chaos chooses it to be. In truth, the sword has no real shape or size, at least nothing that could be understood by the mind of Man.

Why it chose to let Abaddon take it from its resting place beneath the Tower of Silence is also a mystery, though since that day only Abaddon has been able to wield it.

If another warrior were brave enough to try and lift Drach'nyen, it would fall from his hands as if made of air, though not before rending the thief apart with Warp energy.

As to why Drach'nyen fights for Abaddon, none can say for sure, though such a pact can mean nothing but woe for the forces of the Emperor and all Mankind.

Ok here we go for vow 3.

I Am Forsaken vows to rise to the challenge of the E Tenebrae Lux in the name of the Crimson Slaughter Chaos Space Marines and complete a Renegade Knight Rampager (385 points) before September 1st. Should I fail, may the voices in my head taunt me as an Oathbreaker for the coming year.

GdnPxb2.jpg

Edit: derpy me didnt read the part in the points list that says wargear not included, so points have been updated to include the chainsword and gauntlet - now 385.

Edited by I Am Forsaken

There's still a lot to go yet - this is sort of the halfway mark, so there's time yet to close the gap. After being so close last year it's a bit surprising though. Honestly this has always been the Space Marines event to lose due to the number of players, but historically several other factions have outpaced them for completion rate.

So without further ado...

In the name of the Pantheon, I Darnok once more rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX, and vow to complete the models listed below with a total value of 1040 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory in the eyes of the Dark Gods and failure will doom me to Spawndom and to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

• 1 Khorne Lord Of Skulls, Gorstorm Cannon and Hades Gatling Cannon (638 points)
  • 8 Fallen, Champion with Power Fist and Plasma Pistol, Heavy Bolter and Plasmagun (147 points)
  • 1 Chaos Sorcerer with Jumppack, Force Stave and Plasma Pistol (125 points)
  • 1 Cypher (80 points)
  • 2 Chaos Spawn (50 points)

qRDHwTW.jpg

ugFWlOp.jpg

I completely messed up the build of the LoS, so will have to do some serious repairs on the right arm joint. Oh, and it all needs some paint... :sweat:

Edited by Darnok