+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Vow 2 is now complete :smile.: have really enjoyed painting the black legion so far.

Vow 2 Complete

I'm planning on working on some terminators this month but not sure if i'll get them achieved by the 1st of September so I'm not going to vow for them in case i fail to complete.

Edited by Warbringer

Really like the conversion work on your Master of possession, Warbringer - the thousand suns head really gives it a different look.

And nice venomcrawler, tremblant -  how do you plan on eventually basing it?

Thank you Dr. Ruminahui, about the bases I was thinking something urban, but that will take some time

I dindn´t play this edition with my word bearers in part because I need to change all marines to 32 mm

For the purpose ot ETL this time I will not work on the bases

195pts and that is my final contribution as about to fly off to Greece for 2 weeks. Best of luck with the final push everyone, and DEATH TO THE FALSE EMPEROR!!!!

Great job, the Dark Gods will reward you! One day... maybe with cookies?

Enjoy your vacation, and return healthy and relaxed. :smile.:

I'm nearly done with Abaddon; just need to finish off his base.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1KZD1bHqIr/

His seven Chaos Space Marine brothers are finished, but they were all pledged together so I'll hold off on a group shot until Abaddon's done.

Edited by Ascanius

And my contribution to this years ETL is complete!

med_gallery_54681_15499_328715.jpg

Unfortunately my basing plans fell through - money has become extremely tight and I can't afford to buy anything new (and I was lucky not to run out of Warplock Bronze) so plain black will have to do me for now.

Blood for the Blood God!

Wow! An excellent streak of completions - it looks like something's stirring in the Eye! 

Be that as it may guys you still need to step-up your efforts... Your completion rate is still below the ETL average by more than 6pps. You have overtaken the BAs (by some 250pts) but you're still behind the SMs, the AoD-L and of course the DAs. 

Now, will we see an improved picture before the update cut-off tomorrow? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Aint been around much, real life, depression followed by finding out one of my friends died in her sleep after being assaulted really took it out of me, but Im back in the saddle and should be done with my vow soon... Tonight if I can.

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE ELEVENTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE TWELFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

Since I have 15 days left, might as well make one more vow!

I, Zeke of the VIII, pledge the following for my final ETL vow:

Hellforged Sicaran- Twin Accelerator Autocannon, heavy bolter, 2 lascannons- 210

I need the points here Zeke - please let me know when you work them out... Or if anyone else can assist...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!