+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE ELEVENTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE TWELFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

Since I have 15 days left, might as well make one more vow!

I, Zeke of the VIII, pledge the following for my final ETL vow:

Hellforged Sicaran- Twin Accelerator Autocannon, heavy bolter, 2 lascannons- 210

I need the points here Zeke - please let me know when you work them out... Or if anyone else can assist...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I calculated it all at 210 points unless I counted wrong.

After all math is not my strength

CHAOS! Chaos in the chaos forum.

Once more again! Into the breach! Vow 4.

I, Krakendoomcool, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX vow to complete a Squad of 10 Chaos Cultists ( Cultist champon with brutal assault weapon and autopistol, special weapon heavy stubber) for a total value 52 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

2E82AFEA 5803 4E05 9FED 1AB7F2C1D6CC

0988D4A3 8324 4373 B01C 0A07F75F00B6

DA58C866 33BE 4ABF 8EA6 0C9DC687A482

I, Ascanius, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Black Legion, and vow to complete:

• Abaddon
  • 1 unit of 7 Chaos Space Marines, comprising
    • 1 Chaos Space Marine Aspiring Champion with boltgun and Icon of Vengeance
    • 2 Chaos Space Marines with boltguns
    • 3 Chaos Space Marines with bolt pistols & chainswords
    • 1 Chaos Space Marine with missile launcher 

of total value 356 points

My oath is fulfilled and my duty discharged. Here are my completed models:

48564855726_46619923bb_c.jpg

48564853291_dc365da341.jpg 48564998237_5fa2d39dcf.jpg

48564852496_65c0f1da81.jpg

Death to the False Emperor!

All glory to the Warmaster!
Edited by Ascanius

Still alive, been getting sidetracked. It will be down to the wire now to finish. I have one more dread to paint, the falchion and have to mount the contemptors onto bases. Here are the bases so far. Reds were blood angels contrast over Auric armour gold with chaos black and leadbelcher as the primer and base respectively. I didn't have reikland flesh shade, but that's how I would have finished off the gold instead of a thinned glaze of bloodletter.

gallery_154982_15357_1657122.jpeg

Still alive, been getting sidetracked. It will be down to the wire now to finish. I have one more dread to paint, the falchion and have to mount the contemptors onto bases. Here are the bases so far. Reds were blood angels contrast over Auric armour gold with chaos black and leadbelcher as the primer and base respectively. I didn't have reikland flesh shade, but that's how I would have finished off the gold instead of a thinned glaze of bloodletter.

gallery_154982_15357_1657122.jpeg

Do your best, brother, for thr IV! Iron Within, Iron Without!

I look at the update thread and I see Chaos lapsing. This cannot be true, the Legions of Chaos are mighty and unfailing! They would never allow the thinblood Loyalists to show them up.

COMPLETE YOUR VOWS, BRETHREN. DO NOT DISAPPOINT ME.

Daemonettes and Spawn are finished, just making a loincloth for Fabius and then I can finish him off and vows done. :thumbsup:

Flash makes them look brighter than they actually are, lights too dull to get a picture with the flash off atm.

med_gallery_75911_12239_181103.jpg

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Well thanks to my brain last night deciding sleep is for the weak I ended up going downstairs just after 11 and painting for an hour.

The Drakes head and both weapons are now 95% done with just a little shading and dry brush on the teeth.

Front claws had first grey highlights and back claws where prepared for Contrast.

I have a game tonight so won't get the drake finished then but I want the finishing touches done tomorrow to wednesday I can crack on with the bulk of the Oblits.

Good luck everyone and fingers crossed we hear more for those with outstanding 1st vows.

Need to get one more vow in to complete my soul vow, so here we go.

I RolandTHTG, vow to complete before September 1st a vow of 124pts

1 5-man Noise Marine squad - 1 Blastmaster, 3 sonic blaster, Champion w/ Doom Siren, plasma pistol, and powersword.

gallery_21521_15489_663871.jpg

Edited by RolandTHTG

Keep up the lead guys! I know I haven't finished my first vow yet but I will. I herniated two disc in my lower back last november and after months of therapy got the surgery in March. I reherniated one in July and it made me not want to sit let alone paint. I was able to push it back in through more therapy so I can sit now. Taking an extra long weekend this weekend to finish up my two bloat drones (Prince is done). Told myself no Xbox or Switch until they are done haha. Go chaos!