+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

The last assault on the gates of the corpse god followers has commenced! Let us spill their blood!

I finished my third and final vow! Some bolter and plasma support for my berzerkers.

gallery_9422_15501_242.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_43033.jpg

gallery_9422_15501_33416.jpg

That will be it for me, I thoroughly enjoyed myself with the painting, and was really amazed by some of the other finished pieces. Good luck to you all in finishing your vows, and let's hope we painted enough for a solid win!

Well brothers once more into the fire I wade.  Got another bloat drone in the mail yesterday and did a bunch of reading on the Chainlord, got inspired and decided to build my own.  So for my 4th vow, I Zeke of the VIIIth, vow the following units to be done before September 1st:

Foetid Bloat-Drone- 2 Plaguespitters and Plague Probe- 158

Chaos Lord with JP- 2 chainswords- 93

For a total of 251 points

EDIT

Sorry about the lack of a photo- made the vow while at work in the office and didn't get a chance to finish assembling them until just now.  The drone's base is coming in the mail, and the chainlord will get a proper base once I've painted him.

ZVzOgdy.jpg

Edited by Zeke

Good - more completions and progress! Now I know I keep saying this but you guys really need to speed up now - this is very close to the end!

Also Zeke? Please edit the "before" pic when you take it! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So I'm already on vacation and it seems Nurgle is pleased and blessed me with the mother of all colds once I hit Switzerland. Joy.

Or maybe this has to do with the impending planned purchase of a massive amount of Tzaangors, a KoS and Master of Possession/Greater possessed Duo.

Started on the Falchion, though its only going to be battle ready with at least three base colours for table top standard. Original plan was to have it on par or better than the sicarans, though I have IRL stuff that came up so its now just a matter of getting done on time. Wasn't planning on basing the contemptors, but did- kinda evens out I guess a bit. 

In true ETL tradition I did my back in again... only 39 and I feel like someones kicked the :cuss outta me. 

To all the younger hobby types in B&C land, look after yourselves and try stay healthy, cant crush your enemies on the tabletop if you cant even roll the dice. Cant dance with no spine either. 

source.gif

Guys time's running out fast... 

Congrats to Dasanaman for the completion and I sure hope to see an avalanche of completions for the CSM crowd in the last week of the event...

Also StD, what happened man? I hope you're not in pain - back problems can be hell (personal experience talking here). I sure hope you recover mate, and recover fast...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

So Vow 2 is complete! Took a lot longer than I'd hoped it would, mainly due to my own choices on what to paint and from catching meningitis (from I assume the DG minis). Unfortunately I can't see myself making a 3rd vow meaning this is my first ETL without a superheavy but it's probably the ETL I learnt the most from.

P.S Thousands Sons were pictured in a rush at the end as I'd already packed them away and had to quickly get a snap before leaving the house.

hTc5lx8.jpg

jo1BTPQ.jpg

hG8nlkL.jpg

I43aC7D.jpg

4qJLdDJ.jpg

SjoABny.jpg

YsCAebn.jpg

7rObb87.jpg

2jVicSF.jpg

j81j0qq.jpg

4CWOC05.jpg

a9QnRRs.jpg

jOhCphf.jpg

KYfIUFE.jpg

S6TxjH0.jpg

63qnVqv.jpg

IJcs1yW.jpg

2zcqnQ7.jpg

1yRZJoQ.jpg

o4Gos7m.jpg

gR9twYS.jpg

T9QFgD7.jpg

nhHxKo6.jpg

Kai4xT3.jpg

So come on guys push through those last few unpainted points for the Glory of Chaos!

I tried my best to get a group shot of my completed vow, this is the best one I got after like an hour trying. Probably too much epic legion tech legends to capture in one pict, but I think it looks cool as :censored: anyways. Falchion is just in base colours, what GW these days would call "battle ready".

I DECLARE MY ETL VII VOW COMPLETE. FOR THE GLORY OF THE LORD OF IRON!!

gallery_154982_15357_929442.jpeg