+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

I hereby declare Vow 4 complete!

20190811.jpg

20190812.jpg

20190810.jpg

Sorry folks, but I will not have time enough to launch Vow 5 so I will have to stop there for this edition. Anyway, congratulations to all Brothers that managed to complete their own pledges and best of luck to all those that are still working on theirs to be on time.

Death to the False Imperium!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Edited by Celtic_cauldron

Alright - that's more like it! 

So here's the situation:

You have 100% completion rate in the 4th and 5th vows. That's good. You're almost there in the 3rd vows with a 97% completion rate (Roland, I hope you're close to finishing), you're 85% in your 2nd vows and 45% in your first vows. 

Clock's ticking and given the situation, EVERY VOW COUNTS!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Unfortunately I have to declare that I won't make my vow in time. 

Due to some laziness in the beginning and IRL issues (overwork and long lasting illness) in the later weeks, I do not think that I can finish my vow in less than 24h. 

I apologize to my fellow Chaos Warlords (especially my brethren of the Fallen) and I am ready to bear any mark of shame the Pantheon gives me.

Might try and squeeze out a Greater Possessed or another cheeky single model vow. I still need an actual Chaos Lord, or a Fleshcrafter/Medic counts as Exalted Champ... I'll have a quick looksie and see what I can dig up out of my bitsboxes at short notice. 

The ancient vow with the Despoiler is complete. I present a plague marine squad led by the Rotted Knight and two members of the Cult of Obliteration.

Vow 2 finished!

Vow 2

gallery_62370_15731_33527.jpg

Just the plague marines. I had a lot of fun with these guys and stretched my meager painting skills with them.

gallery_62370_15731_49401.jpg

Lastly, one of the whole ETL family. Not a huge mass but still a good addition to my Chaos family. Those plague marines might be a bit nervous surrounded by so many Tzeenchians, though.

Warning for mobile users, this last one is wide.

gallery_62370_15731_285932.jpg

Edited by Akylas

@Iron-Daemon Forge Just cheered out load as I saw that. Such a brilliant job to get it all done and a massive boost to the score.

@Aklas that's a great pair of vows now in the bank  good job.

For me though I've just not been able to progress with the Marines just to much going on and not having the energy to do these as well.

I've finished the unit Champion and have two others with legs mostly done so I can glue the Torsos together but there is just flat out to much to do and I'd rather have the time with my family tomorrow at the zoo than do myself in trying to pull an all-nighter (very susceptible to tension headaches at the moment.) to finish them to a standard I'm not happy with as I mess them up from being tired and bleary eyed.

On the upside this blog post explains how I magnetised the Heldrake and it's from 15th of Feb 2013 so that's a model finished that's been sat needing love for 6 years done.

I'm also as last year a better painter now than when the ETL started thanks to sorting out my Black legion scheme and the Heldrake.

I've also made a sizable dent into the progress on the Oblits and Space marines so I should finish them up between now and call of chaos meaning models brought this year don't sit for 6 years (or more) without any love.

Than you all and such a good push at the end here considering how far behind we we're I'm sorry I'm dragging your hard work down.

Vow 1 for me is complete except for the base. Sorry for not doing more but I was trying out glazing on Typhus thanks to watching to many Mezgike youtub videos and got discouraged with how it turned out. So put him down and didn't look at him till this month and had to redo the paint job. But that's how it goes though. I will just have to keep at her and one day it might click

Typhus

I Slave to Darkness, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of the Chaos Space Marine forum and vow to complete one Chaos Chaos Lord with Power Sword and Lightning Claw( 86), Greater Possessed (70) and Exalted Champion with Lightning Claws (82) for a total of 238 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Failure is not an option.

med_gallery_75911_12239_738685.jpg

med_gallery_75911_12239_1045612.jpg

med_gallery_75911_12239_463370.jpg

I cant find the head for the last chap at the moment, it rolled under the sofa and I have yet to locate it.

+++EDIT+++ Added in points cost for vow.

Edited by Slave to Darkness

I undivided Apostle vow to complete the following heretic astartes by Septemeber 1, 2019.   

Codex Chaos Space marines 

2x Obliterators 230

1 Venom crawler 130

Total 360

Death to the corpse god....

Vow complete Glory to the Warmaster!

20190831 213050

@Slave to Darkness should be 86 for the lord, 70 for greater possessed and 82 for the headless exalted champion if you meant two lightning claws for a total of 238pts.

Cheers :tu:

Aaaaaaaaand Vow 3 complete.

med_gallery_75911_12239_165933.jpg

tenor.gif

Alright - that's more like it!

So here's the situation:

You have 100% completion rate in the 4th and 5th vows. That's good. You're almost there in the 3rd vows with a 97% completion rate (Roland, I hope you're close to finishing), you're 85% in your 2nd vows and 45% in your first vows.

Clock's ticking and given the situation, EVERY VOW COUNTS!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Here you go Cap! Vow 3 complete!

gallery_21521_15489_60695.jpg

@ ChazSexington: I assume that is a completion? I've registered it as such, but please let me know if that's the case... (it's not 100% clear from your post)

@ Iron-Daemon Forge: Not that I had any doubt, but I was really starting to worry there... Excellent job man - you should be rightly proud!

Now, with Roland's completion (an crazy StD lightning fast 3rd vow) you have a completion rate of 100% in 3rd, 4th, and 5th vows. You have an 89% completion rate in the 2nd vows (*ahem, Darnok, ahem*) and your 1st vow completion rate jumped to 55%.

That is a great performance BUT IT'S EXTREMELY CLOSE!!!!! Every vow counts! So keep going!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!