+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Arrgh, this is not the place to drag this zombie of a discussion into the light again. :down:

Obliterators are 115 points per model The 65 points in the 2.0 codex are a Copy/Paste error.

It's definitely not a good time. I'm assuming there was a FAQ? Just amended all the posts. I'll change them back. Sorry guys!

Sadly this has not been adressed in an official FAQ yet. Strictly RAW Obliterators are 65ppm, but we all know that it is a mistake. 

I suggest PMing Captain Semper for an ETL ruling. His turf, his rules.

Ignore this, I'm blind. MaliGn is correct. :thumbsup:

Edited by Darnok

It's on the first page of the errata for the chaos space marines codex on warcom. Obliterators are 115ppm unit size 1-3.

@MaliGn - Thank you for the clarification. Now I can re-vow for a Soul Vow.

Well I would be able to if Obliterators existed as an entry on the GW Web Store. They don't seem to be available:verymad:

Edit: Typo.

Edited by Machine God

It's on the first page of the errata for the chaos space marines codex on warcom. Obliterators are 115ppm unit size 1-3.

@MaliGn - Thank you for the clarification. Now I can re-vow for a Soul Vow.

Well I would be able to if Obliterators existed as an entry on the GW Web Store. They don't seem to be available:verymad:

Well... They are available, but new ones have yet to be released.

Check the Mutilators kit. It's the same kit as the old Obliterators

Edited by Gederas

I declare Vow 3 over:

20190723.jpg

20190724.jpg

And therefore let's go for Vow 4:

I, Celtic_Cauldron, rise a fourth time to the Challenge of ETL VII in the name of the VIIIth Legion with the following units:

1 Rhino APC;

10 Legionnaires with one Autocannon and one plasma gun. The Aspiring Champion has a chainaxe and a plasma pistol.

Total cost: 229 points.

I swear to complete those units by September 1st, which will bring glory and fame to the VIIIth Company. Failure is only for the weak...

20190719.jpg

Ave Dominus Nox!!!

Celtic_Cauldron

We really need to pull our socks up or we are going to be made to look silly by all the other factions!

For myself I have recently made myself a wet pallette and am getting used to using that.

gallery_62155_11151_156065.jpg

Latest update to the greater possessed got a lot to do on the bone still, all the metals will need doing and then detailing etc.

Finally after just over a month vow 2 is complete!

5 Havocs

48415802522_8c5d3f7bde.jpg

48415645581_5749961453.jpg

As always the fallen doesn't want to photograph well. 1 Fallen Librarian (Chaos Sorceror)

48415648711_10e0473643_n.jpg

And because I don't think he'd look right as Alpha Legionnaire (and to take a break from blue), a Word Bearers Dark Apostle

48415647816_dee0efaca0.jpg

Next vow will be coming soon when it's been built.

Excellent work guys! More completions and re-vows. We must be getting close to the corpse emperors lapdogs!

For me I've nearly finished my hellbrute and the oblits have had their skin based and washed. Hopefully get both completed this week with the rest to follow shortly after.

I Lhorke the First rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Chaos Space Marines forum and vow to complete:

1 Hellforged Contemptor Dreadnought with kheres assault cannon, hellforged deathclaw, combi-bolter, and havoc launcer

1 Venomcrawler

of total value of 281 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end

med_gallery_100229_13835_64950.jpg

med_gallery_100229_13835_1537749.jpg

EDIT: I just realized I left the havoc launcher off of the contemptor. I'll upload another image after I find it tomorrow.

Edited by Lhorke The First

Good to see the momentum building up! 

Keep going guys, this looks promising but your completion rate is still below the ETL average. It's closing though, so yeah, keep those completions coming in! 

@ guardian31: I completely forgot to get you on my spreadsheet - so now the CSM team has increased by one! :lol

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!