+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Third place is third place. No reason to cry, many of us did great - other forums just did better!

Congratulations to our forum campion Iron-Daemon Forge, a title well deserved! You are a true servant of Chaos, our souls bow in awe to your efforts. :thumbsup:

I failed my part, otherwise we might had beaten the Dark Angels. So I will keep going with the Fallen I started for this ETL, to return next year! I already made a sort-of vow to do LatD in 2020, and I actually like the idea: a backbone of Fallen, leading a rabble of mutants and lesser heretics into battle. So the story will continue - but with another outcome next year! :devil:

Did you paint models that would have otherwise languished or you would have kept putting off? Congratulations, you won!

Forum competition and placing is fun and all, but the main objective of these events is (IMO) to get folks to paint! It allows our communities to get together and inspire each other to push ourselves to finish our armies or even start a new one.

Between not only the Chaos forums but the overall site, there was a great showing of individuals using their valuable time to get the most out of their investments and sharing them with one another. So I just wanted to say great job to each of you and I hope to see you in the next event!

Oh, and before I forget... StD, I took your soul for failing your vow last year but you've more than made up for it with your multiple completions (including an absolute bonkers vow with like 12 hours left), so you can now have it back. Only lightly used.

I reckon I must be cursed, CSMs bossed the ETL for ages until I joined in time for last year's event and we finished second and now third. Next year I'll vow for one of the space marine forums so Chaos will definitely win

Did you paint models that would have otherwise languished or you would have kept putting off? Congratulations, you won! 

Yup. Painted a model that has sat in the loft for 6 years unloved. Just need to sort out the rest so I can run a full painted army.

Congratulations to all and good luck next year. I think I'm going to get my Nids worked on next year and really embrace some Contrast painting.

For now though see you all for the call of chaos.  

Oh, and before I forget... StD, I took your soul for failing your vow last year but you've more than made up for it with your multiple completions (including an absolute bonkers vow with like 12 hours left), so you can now have it back. Only lightly used.

Just wish I could have done more. My heart just wasnt in it this year. :sad.:

But I finally got my Hellraiser Channard/Fabius conversion finished, been working on that for over a year and it wound me up to the point I was close to microwaving my own head just so I didnt have to look at it any more. Now its done and it turned out better than I expected, face still needs a little work but its tabletop ready and thats what counts. Getting the Daemonettes done helped as well, hate those minis, glad they are out of my to do pile. 

Did have fun building and painting the Spawn, and thats all that matters. 

Great job everyone :thumbsup: its been an honour to do battle alongside you all. 

19479536.gif

Edited by Slave to Darkness

Just wish I could have done more. My heart just wasnt in it this year. :sad.:

But I finally got my Hellraiser Channard/Fabius conversion finished, been working on that for over a year and it wound me up to the point I was close to microwaving my own head just so I didnt have to look at it any more. Now its done and it turned out better than I expected, face still needs a little work but its tabletop ready and thats what counts. Getting the Daemonettes done helped as well, hate those minis, glad they are out of my to do pile. 

Did have fun building and painting the Spawn, and thats all that matters. 

Great job everyone :thumbsup: its been an honour to do battle alongside you all. 

@Slave to Darkness - Well done. At least you completed a vow unlike Augustus b'Raas the Painting God who didn't.

Well the result is disappointing of course but let's congratulate the AoD - L team: they deserve it.

Brothers, it has been once again an honour and a pleasure to share this ETL with you all. Congratulations to everyone who managed to complete their pledges. For our less fortunate Brothers, mourn not as you all achieved to make your armies more painted than three months ago.

Congratulations also to Iron Daemon Forge for leading us for this edition: as always your paint job is a marvel to the eye.

Finally, thank you Captain Semper for this ETL VII. That was a great edition and you are the one behind it.

I will finish with one pledge:

I, Celtic_Cauldron, will rise to the Challenge of Et Tenebrae Lux VIII in 2020, in the name of VIIIth Legion to support the Black Crusade once more!

Death to the False Emperor!!!

Celtic_Cauldron

Failure!! 5 days late. I'll blame the hurricane (ugh...what a week!)  and the "blessing" of a double ear infection from my patron for the delay. Anyways here's the lads, complete.  Check out my regular plog over in Work in Progress for more

The Plague Caster

pcaster01.jpg

The Blightbringer

blbringer01.jpg

Powerfist Champions...

pmchamps01.jpg

The Gun Squad w/ Plasma Champion...

plGMgun01.jpg

And the Close Combat "smash face" Squad

plGMCC01.jpg

And thus....I am a Chaos Spawn once more.....