+++Chaos Space Marines Outpost+++

Welcome MegaVolt, quite a vow you got there! :thumbsup: Best of luck mate!

Now, do I sense fatigue in the Chaos camp? Things have slowed down somewhat in the last couple of days...

BTW, If you want your vow to make it in the first Weekly Update, you need to make it by Saturday! :wink:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Nothing of the sort here, just waiting until my Friday - I love to paint in my local GW during the big games night sooo

Edited by Leonite

Question; the dog chewed up my Greater Possessed's leg, can I remove him from the vow? I'm gonna get a replacement, mind.

:rolleyes:

There is always a crazy event...

Here’s the deal: find a replacement first that should be very close in points terms and then we’ll do the substitution.

And DO SOMETHING ABOUT THAT DOG! :tongue.:

I'm getting a new model off eBay as a replacement - I'm just not sure how fast it'll arrive, but I'll try not changing the vow yet!

You know what they say about (war) hounds... 

"We are not the tame, reliable pets that the Emperor wanted. The Wolves obey, when we would not. The Wolves can be trusted, when we never could."

IMG 1033

I, Xin Ceithan, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux on the side of Chaos and vow to complete:

One winged Daemon Prince of Nurgle (well, more like Jet assisted…) That should be a humble 170 Pts.

While I have no illussions about keeping up to the sheer volume some of you guys are putting out, I shall still rise in support of the Eightfold Path to as best as I can manage!

Here is the WIP starting post

gallery_66914_8104_194374.jpg

There are some more WiP pics on my blog -

Question; the dog chewed up my Greater Possessed's leg, can I remove him from the vow? I'm gonna get a replacement, mind. 

Could you give your greater possessed a new leg?  Its an opportunity either to give him bionics or to make him look even more possessed (say, by giving him a tentacle rather than a leg).

Waiting for the new contrast paints before committing to anything. But great job so far guys.

You are not the only one, there seems to be quite a "second wave" of people waiting for the Contrast paints. I'm curious and already looking forward what those will bring. :thumbsup:

Could you give your greater possessed a new leg? Its an opportunity either to give him bionics or to make him look even more possessed (say, by giving him a tentacle rather than a leg).

I’m trying to build the Shadowspear stuff without conversions as a kind of showpiece thing. Conversions will come later!

Hey all, a friend of mine told me about the ETL last month, so I signed up to B&C to join in... Here goes nothing.

I, Dasanaman017, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of Chaos and vow to complete:

• 10 Rubric Marines (Aspiring Sorcerer w/ force stave and inferno bolt pistol, 8 Rubrics w/ Inferno Boltguns and 1 Icon of Flame, and 1 Rubric w/ Soulreaper Cannon for a total of 199 points),
  • 5 Scarab Occult Terminators (Scarab Occult Sorcerer w/ force stave and inferno combi-bolter, 3 SOTs w/ power sword, inferno combi-bolters and 1 hellfyre missile rack, and 1 SOT w/ power sword and soulreaper cannon for a total of 211 points), and
  • 1 Maulerfiend w/ lasher tendrils for 132 points,

of total value 542 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring eternal glory to the Sons of Magnus and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Let's do this!

ETLVII Vow 1 Before

More progress on my end, got the first few stages of the skin done, next up is highlighting the red.

I heard alot of hate about the new obliteraters looking cheesy and heman-ish, but the more I see you guys post them the more I like the new ones better.

One looks really cool (the one pictured) and one looks a bit cartoonish... :P

More progress on my end, got the first few stages of the skin done, next up is highlighting the red.

I heard alot of hate about the new obliteraters looking cheesy and heman-ish, but the more I see you guys post them the more I like the new ones better.

One looks really cool (the one pictured) and one looks a bit cartoonish... :P

I kinda prefer the other one...

Only been getting small chunks of time to paint, not enough really to start a squad, apart from last night where I managed a bit on the plague marines. I have, however, managed to get their bases pretty much finished. I don't normally start with the bases but I wanted to be productive. Anyway, wip shots.

med_gallery_141590_15405_563750.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15405_38332.jpg

med_gallery_141590_15405_201188.jpg

So many great updates!

@Atia: can't wait for the rest. The base is ace so far!

@Iron-Daemon Forge: Those TS look great! Still insane despite the name change :P

Here is a quick WIP of the first Exalted Sorcerer, still a lot to do.
med_gallery_76164_9665_380278.jpg

Btw: this is all I managed so far :D

I, RolandTHTG, rise to the challenge of E Tenebrae Lux and vow to complete the following units for Chaos and our lady Slaanesh on or before September 1st 2019:

1 Chaos Lord on Steed of Slaanesh with powermaul (98)

1 Hellforged Contemptor Dreadnought with 2 Butcher Cannons (138)

1 Exalted Champion with Thunder Hammer (91)

For a total of 327 pts.

Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_21521_15489_266785.jpg