+++Chaos Daemons Outpost+++

Okay, finished the knight - really happy with it, though these photos are the best.  I decided to dress up the base a bit, and make it look like it was kicking through a low wall.  May go back and take some of the dry brushing I did on the bricks on the ground, as they currently blend in a bit too well.

Front:

EjSMLDt.jpg

Left shoulder:

cRykyPd.jpg

Low front (to show the name scroll saying "Veritas")

NhMz6GU.jpg

I am also about 1/3 done my dynamic duo:

9wVFyHt.jpg

ItviPLN.jpg

And done some basic blocking of some colours for my magic mirror:

z8gkpRh.jpg

I'm about to go on a trip until the beginning of August, so no more painting (and likely little posting) until then.  You guys keep up the great work in my absence!

Ha! The most funky Knight ever! :lol: Good work there man, you should be rightly proud! :yes:

And the dynamic duo is coming along nicely - great skin tone for Syll’Esske - both of them! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks Semper and Warrior Fish - I'm glad you like my knight.  My wife may say that the colours I've chosen for it are "girly" and that the other knights will make fun of it, but she just doesn't understand the funky ways of Slaanesh. :smile.:

And I'm glad you like the skin tones of the dynamic duo - I'm quite happy with the prince, and expect I'll be with the herald when her skin is done (it needs a purple wash).  I ended up painting them the way RolandTHTG suggested (http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/356094-kadeths-handmaidens-dr-ruminahuis-slanneshi-host/?p=5333036) - thanks again for the help, Roland.  Now just need to work out what colour to do the prince's scars...

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

Looking great!  I especially like the bloodletters and the screamers.

I'm now back from vacation, so as soon as I get over the things related to that (unpacking, laundry, catching up on yard work, etc) I should be able to get back to work on my vow.

Edited by Dr_Ruminahui

They look really good and you're making great progress, CS.

I've come down with a cold, which has really damperred my enthusiasm to paint - so I'm still plugging away are my Syll'Eske, basically doing edge highlighting each night before I go to bed.  Hopefully I'll be done by this weekend, giving myself 2 weeks to paint the mirror.

Yeah, they look very nice indeed Closet Skeleton - love the black Bloodletters! :woot:

OK, the Week 10 cut-off is tomorrow. Any chance we'll see a completion until then?

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!