+++Chaos Daemons Outpost+++

So... I realized that this was the last weekend I had for basing models (we are starting basement renos tomorrow, which takes away the space I use for basing), so I had to step up and paint if I was going to finish my herald model for this ETL.  So, with that incentive, I finished painting her - vow 3 complete!

Qa2eE9Y.jpg

FlB2B2Y.jpg

Then I figured that I had enough time for 1 more vow, provided it didn't need basing.  So - Vow 4

I, Dr. Ruminahui, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side Slaanesh and vow to complete one Noctilith Crown [100 points] on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me the rapturous gaze of my Lord/Lady, but failure his/her great wrath and doom my soul to the warp.

ZJZ4a18.jpg

Plus, given the amount I harassed Semper at the beginning of ETL about which Chaos forums could pledge the Crown, I figured that I was honour bound to paint one.

And everyone, with 1 week left, good luck with completing your vows.  I have to say I've greatly enjoyed seeing and being inspired by your fantastic models and have greatly appreciated the support and encouragement you've given me.

update from the weekend

got lord of change and skull cannon finally done. bad news is the knight got messed up bad between the putty and losing a pinning rod inside the model. it rattles bad so i'll deal with that after the vow. for now i'm building another knight tomorrow and will have it painted by Saturday. got 6 bloodcrushers i'm finishing up and those will be done today most likely.

IMG 0367

IMG 0364

my total painted vow right now

IMG 0368

IMG 0369

Great work and completions, and a daring move from the Dr. R! I only just build all my daemons that I wanted to enter in the competition. I might as well make a tread to show off a bit, might even keep me motivated as the csm etl did. Good luck in the closing days!

I'm in line to complete mine - basically painted all Sunday and in whatever time I've had between work and sleep, and have made good progress.  How are Closet Skeleton and Dahkness00 doing?  I'm looking forward to seeing your work.

I have an event on the saturday so might not get stuff finished.

Karanak is done.

Bloodthirster mostly done.

Daemonettes and Seekers close to done but I can't work out how to finish them.

Just started the Infernal Enrapturess, no idea if I'll finish it.

Karanak is done.

Oh no, CS!  You've been doing so well... I hope you can pull through and finish it all.

here's an updated status

bloodcrushers are done

working on knight should be done tonight/tomorrow

here's my total vow with the base reserving my spot for the chaos knight

Good progress, Dahkness00!  Looking forward to seeing your total vow photo with a finished knight in it. :)

Karanak is done.

ETL is more important than events. ETL is life. You know what to do, brother.

When is the actual GMT deadline?

gallery_85153_15070_674446.png

Not sure if I'll be able to get her together but she's close to done.

Daemonettes are done, seekers are probably done but I might by some paints tomorrow and change my mind.

gallery_85153_15070_383464.png

Bloodthirster is done.

gallery_85153_15070_730990.png

Edited by Closet Skeleton

CS, your bloodthirster and enchantress are great.  You are almost there!

I really like your knight, Dahkness00 - yours and mine can have a face off for most garish. :)  And congrats on completing your vow - your models came out looking really good.

I have finished my Noctilith Crown:

l8BICOn.jpg

Which means I'm my 4th and final vow for this ETL.  Here they are all together.

Cdmj9r6.jpg

When is the actual GMT deadline?

That'll be 17:00 GMT. Make sure you get this correctly as GMT is NOT UK time during the summer... ;) Check this out... Great progress btw, I'm sure you will make it! :yes: And when you do, the Daemons will join the super-elite 100% completion rate club!

Yeah, vow complete! Glad i could make it in this year and do this. thanks everyone.

Congratulations man! I have to say, there was a time I just thought you ghosted away and that you'll not make it. And yet, here we are, a day before the deadline and you have a full completion of 1.9k pts worth of Daemons! You should be rightly proud! :tu:

I have finished my Noctilith Crown:

Congratulations Dr. R - you had a spectacular journey throughout the event and you delivered consistently and enthusiastically! And now they are an amazing looking (and crazy-looking) Chaos Daemons force fully painted! Well done sir!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!