Okay, finished the knight - really happy with it, though these photos are the best. I decided to dress up the base a bit, and make it look like it was kicking through a low wall. May go back and take some of the dry brushing I did on the bricks on the ground, as they currently blend in a bit too well.
Low front (to show the name scroll saying "Veritas")
I am also about 1/3 done my dynamic duo:
And done some basic blocking of some colours for my magic mirror:
I'm about to go on a trip until the beginning of August, so no more painting (and likely little posting) until then. You guys keep up the great work in my absence!