+++The Lost and the Damned Outpost+++

No worries Duskraider. I am feeling the same on my CSM vow right now, got 1/3 done, but I am losing momentum right now and the Venomcrawler was delightfull painfully and I have two more of those :sweat:

Edit: Thanks to Darnok for pointing out. Sorry guys. Stay strong!

Edited by Nemerax

@  Duskraider: Take your time... don't press yourself... it's still early days, plenty of time to relax and regroup! :)

@ Nemerax: You can vow for other Forums with out-of-competition (OOC) entries - they are like normal vows but the points will not be registered... 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I was going to take a picture of my vow last night when I realized I've lost the claw to one of my Armigers. You'll remember it as the ridiculously long and unwieldy arm for one of my WIP models. I've scoured everywhere for it and I'm at a loss.

I'll keep looking but if I can't find it I'm not sure what I'm going to do. I don't have the bits to remake it and I'm not dropping the cash on a new one from FW, especially with their new prices and shipping. If I find it I'll let you know.

Go ahead and complete without the arm! :woot:

Just an idea...

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Alright, a little more progress. Here's a basic concept of what I'll be doing with this machine. Think of it as a sort of walking shrine devoted to Nurgle. I'm obviously going to have a lot more going on with this, but you get the basic outline.

5xEqOuB.jpg

Looks very promising! The addition of the bell takes it to the next level! 

And just to clarify, as regards the missing arm, I'll accept the completion if you paint the rest to the best of your ability. It is force majeure - such things happen. If you don't want to though, that's up to you...

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Very sad to see no more participants joining for the Lost And The Damned. My best wishes - as in the most corrupted and vile curses in your support - to the two brave souls giving their everything for the Hordes of Chaos! :thumbsup:

DuskRaider, your Knights are already looking very promising, especially the big one. I am sure Grandfather Nurgle will smile on you!

While I have enough CSM to fuel another two or three ETLs - and even more Daemons - I might go for the Lost and the Damned next year. This requires a new codex in time for ETL VIII, but the portents on this are better than ever. So, technicalities:

There are two conditions that have to be met:
  1. Codex: LatD* has to be released in time for ETL VIII. I will not gamble based on rumours, there has to be a release before the first two weeks of the event are over. This also means I will not vow for any faction in the first week at all, unless said codex is out already.
  2. My real life has to allow it. I can not tell you now how much hobby time I will have a year from now, or if I can afford the new shiny stuff by then.

I consider these to be a reasonable minimum. If both are met, I will stand by the following vow.

* ... The exact name is up to GW - I am confident they will come up with something else, and weird - and this is just a placeholder. You get the idea.

I, Darnok, promise to vow for the Lost And The Damned forum for ETL VIII, if and only if the conditions above are met. Glory to the Dark Gods!

So there, the gauntlet is thrown...

P.S.: Put a link to this into my signature, to make sure I don't forget about it. :sweat:

Edited by Darnok

I finished up my first of 4 batches of Disciples. I need to get cracking because, at this pace, I'll finish my pledge by the end of September. D'oh!

Here are some pictures of this batch of 6 Renegades and Heretics infantry...

A shot of all 6 troopers

gallery_88062_14499_17958.jpg

Ul, Chaos Disciple with autogun

gallery_88062_14499_25964.jpg

Ul foolishly spends his teeth on upgrading his weaponry. Here he is seen with his favorite rifle, Spike.

Chaos Renegade Commander, Feytor

gallery_88062_14499_55516.jpg

Feytor is one of the most loyal lieutentants to the leader of the Nostroman 9th Mercenary Company, Dnegrah. His loyalty is paying off because Dnegrah is starting to swear her allegiance to the covenant of Slaanesh!

Gl and Kark form a lascannon team. They are both former Imperial Guard veterans who went over to Chaos.

gallery_88062_14499_67221.jpg

As seen here, Kark is cybernetically enhanced and can feed targeting data directly to the lascannon via his arm.

Corporal Lilek is a fierce warrior of Chaos

gallery_88062_14499_6525.jpg

Her demeanor exudes much sadness. She has seen a great deal of turmoil in her life and blames the Empire. However, any fellow Renegades who inquire about her past get pistolwhipped into unconsciousness so her mates no longer inquire.

And here is the next batch of 6 Disciples

gallery_88062_14499_75799.jpg

You can see a lascannon team, Enforcer with flail, and 3 rank and file Disciples

Enjoy the pics!

Edited by Tallarn Commander