+++Necrontyr Outpost+++

Captain Semper

*standing ovation

Tyriks, I think it's safe to say that your efforts throughout the ETL have been stellar. How many points total have you cranked out and how many models do you have left for this army (if any after all this work!)?

Thanks! It totals 2782 points. I have a lot more to paint. The only things I really had finished before this were Immortals which I will be repainting now to match (but I'm saving that until everything is painted). Most of my army was partially painted in the pre-contrast scheme. I'm thinking now I'll put painting on hold until I have everything built (still have the Necron Kill Team box and some Tomb Blades in boxes) and then start working on my huge piles of Warriors and such.

Hopefully I will have everything primed and basecoated by Wednesday, at which point I will begin rabidly painting details.

I have another hour at least on the other gun and at least that much time just on the superstructure.

What time does ETL end again?

Very nice stuff indeed - and momentum is picking up! Well done guys - but let's see this to the end! 

Hopefully I will have everything primed and basecoated by Wednesday, at which point I will begin rabidly painting details.
I have another hour at least on the other gun and at least that much time just on the superstructure.
What time does ETL end again?

ETL ends on September 1st @ 17:00 GMT. 

Keep going everyone! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ugh :sweat: finally, Vow 1 officially complete...

med_gallery_9146_583_986849.jpg

Revow - cause of my time loss i'm only going to vow the NightScythe (cause i'm actually motivated to paint the dang thing,unlike the :censored: Ghost ark ...)

++ I Mithrilforge, Rise to the Challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX for the Rulers of Old, And Vow to Complete -... ++

1x Necron NightScythe.

Of Total Value [ 160 points] on or before Month:9 -Day:1st - Year:2019.

med_gallery_9146_583_530081.jpg

Mithril

I got a long weekend, so I'll be working like a flayer to get everything done. 

I'm close. Just need to make that final push.

If I have to, i'm happy with the basic basing I've got. I will try to do a little more than that, but no promises.

Here we go, 3rd and final pledge complete! 3003 points of Necrons done, and now I'm crazy enough to want to collect those very Necron-esque skellies for AOS they just previewed haha.

IMG 3043

IMG 3042

IMG 3041

IMG 3040

Here's the whole army (I forgot the Deathmarks. They're... deepstriking...)

IMG 3045

Edited by Boyadventurer

Well done Boyadventurer! That's a formidable legion.

Aside, those AoS models definitely have a Necron look to them. I have seen lots of posts abroad photoshopping them into C'Tan proxies, even speak of using the big leader model as a Silent King display.

Nicely done, boyadventurer! I was also thinking about using those guys for something. Maybe flayed ones if they have an appropriately sized/equipped option. Or just buy cc weapon bits from them and slap them on warrior bodies to make flayed ones. Flayed ones are the only thing in the codex I dont have and with the current models I have no plans to change that.

Lenoch, how is your vow looking? And mithril, how's that Scythe? I'm getting antsy here! We are so close to 100%!

Edited by Tyriks

Currently gluing the legs onto the Seraptek.

I should have rigged up a support bay, because getting started was a nightmare....

Everything else is done though, except advanced basing and lore (and the basing I’m not really confident in trying a new technique 12 hours before ETL ends, so painted bases must suffice).

CORRECTION: currently pinning the legs onto the Seraptek because holy :cuss these things do not want to stay on, or in place.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Excellent work Boyadventurer! A huge contribution to the Necron's cause - you should be rightly proud! :tu:

Now I see Lenoch is putting on the... finishing touches :rolleyes: and the question is, how far along Mithril is... THE LEADERSHIP OF THE XENOS IS VERY CLOSELY FOUGHT GUYS!!!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!