Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Necrontyr Outpost+++

ETL VII ETL E Tenebrae Lux VII E Tenebrae Lux

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech

Awesome Tyriks, and the revow has me Sooo jealous... i love those Croissants wub.gif ...laugh.png

Praetorians = cool.png

Cheers, Mithril

• Tyriks likes this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

Congratulations Tykris! And a brave follow-up! Good luck mate. 

So any more progress from this corner of the Galaxy?

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

• Tyriks likes this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!
JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS
AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

+++ETL VII - WEEK 4 UPDATE+++

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

ONLY 12HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

il_794xN.1303933478_s1ws.jpg

ETL VII DOORS ARE NOW CLOSED TO NEW PARTICIPANTS!

ONLY OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED BEYOND THIS POINT!

NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS

NTaW

NTaW

++ SUSPECTAVI VENEFICI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,070 posts

*takes deep whiff of freshly applied primer

Locked in! No escape now, fellow Phaerons. We paint or we bear the mark of the oathbreaker.

To brushes!

• Captain Semper and Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch like this

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

++ CRUDIOR ÆTERNO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 863 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons

Speaking of primer, I finally had a chance to go and pick up some more of my necrodermis spray from the hardware store. If the weather cools down enough (lol, like that's gonna happen), I'm going to hopefully finish my first vow by the end of the week.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out how proud I am of this sub for beating out the Tau for number of participants, and tying for most participants with the Tyranids. I think we have a real shot of taking the xenos forum victory, people.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch, 02 July 2019 - 02:30 AM.

• Captain Semper and NTaW like this

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel. Ace Debonair: Loyalists bow to The Emperor, Heretics bow to their Dark Gods, but everybody bows to Captain Semper. Brian Blaire: Bolted for emphasis
There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts
gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpgDawn Blades Iron Gauntlet Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch's Workshop
Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 2/9/1 wh40k 8th 0/0/0 Kill Team
Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0 wh40k 8th 1/1/0 Kill Team

Tyriks

Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,087 posts

Speaking of primer, I finally had a chance to go and pick up some more of my necrodermis spray from the hardware store. If the weather cools down enough (lol, like that's gonna happen), I'm going to hopefully finish my first vow by the end of the week.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out how proud I am of this sub for beating out the Tau for number of participants, and tying for most participants with the Tyranids. I think we have a real shot of taking the xenos forum victory, people.

What spray do you use?

JaM_naf#6121

JaM_naf#6121

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 964 posts

No progress here, model/paint wise.

I'll be on holidays withthe family the next 2 weeks, after that I'll pick up a brush and undercoat/remodel the lord. And have to GS some BB-team for Dornbirn, later this year :). And paint that as well. And help my son complete his 1250 Nurgle army.

So yeah, things to do, models to paint, etc.

• NTaW likes this

I don't do signatures, sorry.

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts

Apologies for not being around last few days, both my wife and son and eventually me as well had the flu and an assortment of Virus's (my son had a high fever for 7 days straight ermm.gif )

we're on the mend now(i hope) so i should be re-doubling my efforts and finishing off my first vow shortly.

i'd like to revow as well so as others say i'd better chop chop sweat.gif 

Mithril 

• NTaW likes this

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

Tyriks

Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,087 posts
Glad to hear he's doing better!
  • mithrilforge likes this

NTaW

NTaW

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,070 posts

Jeeze mithril I'm glad to hear everyone's on the mend. That sounds like a rough ride.

I finished priming my Spyder and even got some of the silver done! Since it's just a single model once I get some real time on it I'll be making some postable progress. At least the paints and brushes are organized and ready to spring into action now! :tu:

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

Let's see some progress guys... The Orks are killing you! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

gallery_48988_15465_41.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FIFTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE SIXTH WEEKLY UPDATE

Tyriks

Tyriks

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,087 posts
I'm almost done with my second vow, just fell behind with the holiday this week. The Scythes are done, the characters are done, I think (need to look over them again), just need to finish up the Praetorians.
  • mithrilforge, Captain Semper and NTaW like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

+++ETL VII - WEEK 5 UPDATE+++

Boyadventurer

Boyadventurer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 387 posts

I'm pretty much stuck on basing at this point. I still have some more small details to take care of, but I know what I'm doing there. I really need to just suck it up and do a bunch of different bases and figure that out. Once I'm done there, I'll have this vow out the door and I have most of my second vow already assembled and ready to prime!

• Tyriks and NTaW like this

gallery_48988_15465_18333.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.pnggallery_45765_13882_2878.pnggallery_96397_14126_674.png

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

++ CRUDIOR ÆTERNO ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 863 posts
  • Faction: Space Marines, Necrons

"Progress report, Thunderseeker," the Phaeron barked--this time from the doorway of the laboratory.

"Ah! Phaeron, please, come in," the aethermancer gestured. "It's a bit of a mess in here right now, we had some...issues with the last batch of necrodermis. One of the lesser warrior thralls mixed up tritium and tritanium and nearly broke the entire vat. However, it's been fixed and the offending warrior has been thrown to the destroyers, so all is well again."

"And this...mixup...is the reason I have not yet seen more legions marching out of the forges?" the Sunderer queried.

"Yes, milord. The very reason. We will have new legions before you know it."

A reddish glow not unlike a scowl crossed the Phaeron's face. "See that that is the case." With that, he stalked out of the lab, footstrikes ringing on the plate metal floor.

When he was sure his friend and lord was out of earshot, Therek snorted and muttered "Phaerons. Always so demanding." And with that, he turned back to the primary workstation to continue directing the war efforts.

So, I had a bit of a screw-up with my paint (got the wrong chrome spray, even though it had the exact same SKU and manufacturer's code on it), which I have now fixed. Progress was not helped by the fact that I have been on holiday for the past two weeks. Tommorrow, though, I expect to at least basecoat everything, and will try and finish basing the models that are ready for it.

I have not abandoned this fight, fellow Phaerons, merely ensured that I will be able to carry out my duties properly.

Dosjeska: But then again we are Iron Hands, we will use a hammer as a scalpel. Ace Debonair: Loyalists bow to The Emperor, Heretics bow to their Dark Gods, but everybody bows to Captain Semper. Brian Blaire: Bolted for emphasis
There are 4 boxes to use in the defense of liberty: soap, ballot, jury, ammo. Use in that order. -anon [][] Laus Alit Artes-Praise Nourishes the Arts
gallery_77459_13226_2824.pnggallery_4664_12529_16642.jpgDawn Blades Iron Gauntlet Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch's Workshop
Dawn Blades: W/L/D: 2/9/1 wh40k 8th 0/0/0 Kill Team
Naculan Dynasty: W/L/D: 0/0/0 wh40k 8th 1/1/0 Kill Team

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

Keep the pace guys and let's see some completions... This is Week 6 and your completion rate is still single digit... confused.gif

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,549 posts

This guy is done except for the base rim and some drybrushing on said base. i'll finish the rest soon and put them up in here too 

med_gallery_9146_583_1114172.jpgmed_gallery_9146_583_758252.jpg

Cheers, Mithril

• Captain Semper, Tyriks, NTaW and 1 other like this

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE SIXTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE SEVENTH WEEKLY UPDATE

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

NTaW

NTaW

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 2,070 posts
Mithril that Cryptek looks real crisp :tu:

I just finished the silver on my Spyder, just a bit of black touchups and I'm off to blue-ville. Fingers crossed I can finish the model in the coming week!

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 16,306 posts

+++ETL VII - WEEK 6 UPDATE+++

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VII, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux VII, E Tenebrae Lux

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users