+++Necrontyr Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Congratulations Tykris! And a brave follow-up! Good luck mate. 

So any more progress from this corner of the Galaxy?

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Speaking of primer, I finally had a chance to go and pick up some more of my necrodermis spray from the hardware store. If the weather cools down enough (lol, like that's gonna happen), I'm going to hopefully finish my first vow by the end of the week.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out how proud I am of this sub for beating out the Tau for number of participants, and tying for most participants with the Tyranids. I think we have a real shot of taking the xenos forum victory, people.

Edited by Daimyo-Phaeron Lenoch

Speaking of primer, I finally had a chance to go and pick up some more of my necrodermis spray from the hardware store. If the weather cools down enough (lol, like that's gonna happen), I'm going to hopefully finish my first vow by the end of the week.

EDIT: I'd also like to point out how proud I am of this sub for beating out the Tau for number of participants, and tying for most participants with the Tyranids. I think we have a real shot of taking the xenos forum victory, people.

What spray do you use?

No progress here, model/paint wise.

I'll be on holidays withthe family the next 2 weeks, after that I'll pick up a brush and undercoat/remodel the lord. And have to GS some BB-team for Dornbirn, later this year :). And paint that as well. And help my son complete his 1250 Nurgle army.

So yeah, things to do, models to paint, etc.

Apologies for not being around last few days, both my wife and son and eventually me as well had the flu and an assortment of Virus's (my son had a high fever for 7 days straight :ermm: )

we're on the mend now(i hope) so i should be re-doubling my efforts and finishing off my first vow shortly.

i'd like to revow as well so as others say i'd better chop chop :sweat: 

Mithril 

Jeeze mithril I'm glad to hear everyone's on the mend. That sounds like a rough ride.

I finished priming my Spyder and even got some of the silver done! Since it's just a single model once I get some real time on it I'll be making some postable progress. At least the paints and brushes are organized and ready to spring into action now! :tu:

I'm pretty much stuck on basing at this point. I still have some more small details to take care of, but I know what I'm doing there. I really need to just suck it up and do a bunch of different bases and figure that out. Once I'm done there, I'll have this vow out the door and I have most of my second vow already assembled and ready to prime!

"Progress report, Thunderseeker," the Phaeron barked--this time from the doorway of the laboratory.

"Ah! Phaeron, please, come in," the aethermancer gestured. "It's a bit of a mess in here right now, we had some...issues with the last batch of necrodermis. One of the lesser warrior thralls mixed up tritium and tritanium and nearly broke the entire vat. However, it's been fixed and the offending warrior has been thrown to the destroyers, so all is well again."

"And this...mixup...is the reason I have not yet seen more legions marching out of the forges?" the Sunderer queried.

"Yes, milord. The very reason. We will have new legions before you know it."

A reddish glow not unlike a scowl crossed the Phaeron's face. "See that that is the case." With that, he stalked out of the lab, footstrikes ringing on the plate metal floor.

When he was sure his friend and lord was out of earshot, Therek snorted and muttered "Phaerons. Always so demanding." And with that, he turned back to the primary workstation to continue directing the war efforts.

So, I had a bit of a screw-up with my paint (got the wrong chrome spray, even though it had the exact same SKU and manufacturer's code on it), which I have now fixed. Progress was not helped by the fact that I have been on holiday for the past two weeks. Tommorrow, though, I expect to at least basecoat everything, and will try and finish basing the models that are ready for it.

I have not abandoned this fight, fellow Phaerons, merely ensured that I will be able to carry out my duties properly.