Finished the SAG Big Mek! Unfortunately, it's very humid today, so I might not be able to get him varnished. And since this is the older, metal one, he needs it.

Just the regular Warboss left! He should be the quickest, as he is just a simpler model than the other three. Looking to be done with my first vow on Saturday. Which means a second vow may be coming before the end of the month...

The Orks are doing great! High completion rate, dedication, enthusiasm and some really crazy colours! :D

Now let's see:

------------------------------

THIS IS THE LAST FULL WEEK OF RECRUITMENT - IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN DO SO FAST!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

VOW COMPLETE

I, toaae, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of da Orks and vow to complete a warboss in mega-armor, a big mek w/ shokk attack gun, a painboy, and a warboss, of total value 373 points, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me great conquest and loot, but failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

gallery_14776_14466_924681.jpg

In all their glory! With these glorious leaders, my WAAAGH!!! will rampage across the cosmos!

And despite my later-than-planned finished on the last part, I am still ready to make my second vow, as I planned:

------------------------------------------------------

I, toaae, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of da Orks and vow to complete a Gorkanaut, a Bonebreaka with all the fixins', a Dakkajet, and a unit of ten gretchin, of total value 681 points, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me great conquest and loot, but failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

ETLVII Vow 2

Edited by toaae

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 12HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Excellent! :woot:

It appears that the new paints agree with you (or you with them! :lol:) Those guys look very vibrant and the red works very well as a contrasting spot colour! Congrats!

Any plans for a further follow-up? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Congratulations Chainsaw - excellent work (big fan of the bikes btw)! Will you continue or call it? 

Moostick, if you complete your vow, the Orks will be the first faction with a 100% completion rate among the first vows... Any chance of this happening for this weekly update? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

YOU GUYS ARE FANTASTIC!!!

The Orks are leading all the Xenos Forums by a HUGE margin! The only problem is the fairly low average vow - that means that the other Forums will eventually catch up UNLESS you revow - thus keeping your lead to the end! 

Best of luck my green friends! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

We're doing good, lads. Just got to keep it up.

The holiday weekend has slowed me down, but I plan on picking up the pace now that my family has left. Going to test chipping medium, and then sloppily paint that battlewagon (which is just a disaster of a 2nd hand model). Hoping to have something to show by the end of the week.