Looking good, boyz! We've been krumpin' with da best of them, and all of the will know to fear the greenskins!

Personally, I've decided that I need to run a different style of list for my next tournament in two weeks, so I won't be finishing anything until after that. Got to get some new stuff to a 3-color minimum. Because of that, I put aside the Bonebreaka and started the Gorkanaut. I'm pretty pleased to say that in one day, I managed to finish the major body painting of the Gorkanaut:

Gorkanaut WiP 1

And the bonebreaka, for completeness sake:

Bonebreaka WiP 4

So, in the short term, I'm going to be painting another bonebreaka I assembled yesterday to that 3-color minimum, and then later this week and through the weekend, picking up another Bonebreaka and a Morkanaut to assemble and paint. Before today, that seemed daunting. But in the last 28 hours, I assembled a bonebreaka and painted that Gorkanaut, so now I'm feeling like I can get this down, so I'll be ready for my tournament, and then get back to finishing my vow.

Well, my Orky friends, you have a 100% completion rate among first vows - the first forum to do so!!! The only outstanding vow right now is toee's but don't let that hold you back - if you feel like vowing again, just go for it! 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

No vow completions from me, but the Gorkanaut may be done....

Still on pace for a August 25th vow finish, and potentially a small, easy 3rd view for the last week.

Bonebreaka and Dakkajet. The BB will be done today or tomorrow, leaving me plenty of time to knock out the Dakkajet. If it's done fast enough, maybe I squeeze in another small vow...

Bonebreaka done!

Bonebreaker 1 Finished

I learned a lot from this that I applied to the Gorkanaut, and a quick few details to finish it makes it table-top worthy. I'll use it until I get a third Bonebreaka sometime down the line.

Ok, now just the Dakkajet to go!

Very imposing model and very nicely weathered - I mean just because it's Orks doesnt mean it should be derelict - rather well-used! :thumbsup:

Yeah, that's exactly how I feel! Orks aren't going to get hung up on stuff looking pristine and clean (maybe some funny Bad Moons...), but they aren't going to let their stuff rot and rust in such a way that's going to make it less effective!

Just a little update:

Dakkajet WiP 3

I forgot WoW Classic comes out next week, and since I don't think I'll be having a lot of free time (gotta grind), I've decided that I won't be getting to a third vow. With that in mind, I'm taking the dakkajet slow. It will still be 100% complete, guaranteed, in time for ETL, but that's where I'm at.