Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

+++Orks Outpost+++

ETL VII ETL E Tenebrae Lux E Tenebrae Lux VII

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

Captain Semper

Captain Semper

++ PROVOCATOR NAVUS ++

• ++ CUSTODE ++
  • 14,950 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++ETL VII - WEEK 3 UPDATE+++

Chaplain Lucifer

Chaplain Lucifer

++ RHETOR ORIENS ASTRUM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 15,053 posts
  • Faction: Angels of Redemption
We have one of the highest completion rates... Let's keep it up and show everyone how Orks waaagh!
  • Warhead01 likes this
Posted ImagePosted Image

toaae

toaae

++ SECURIFER VIRIDIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,127 posts
  • Faction: Orks, Blood Angels

Finished the SAG Big Mek! Unfortunately, it's very humid today, so I might not be able to get him varnished. And since this is the older, metal one, he needs it.

Just the regular Warboss left! He should be the quickest, as he is just a simpler model than the other three. Looking to be done with my first vow on Saturday. Which means a second vow may be coming before the end of the month...

• Chaplain Lucifer, Warhead01, Darnok and 1 other like this

My favorite community is now open to my favorite army. We live in an enlightened age.

WAAAGH!!! Tortoof, a WiP thread
(updated: 6/17/19)
ETL_Medal_01.gifgallery_48988_15465_48576.pnggallery_48988_15094_4650.pnggallery_48988_15094_2576.pnggallery_48988_15094_2345.png
(click on the images to see my vows!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ETL VII, ETL, E Tenebrae Lux, E Tenebrae Lux VII

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users