Way to go Chaplain Lucifer! You're making us proud! A regular ol' skarboy, you is.

I wasn't really feeling the hobby pull, so instead of jumping into my learning experiments with the Bonebreaka, I've been working on the Gretchin:

Gretchin WiP

Hope to have them done before the end of the weekend.

I'll see your grotz and raise you 15.

Vow 4. 15 grotz and Runtherda.

80 points.

http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_1264/gallery_404_1264_30412.jpeg

Edited by Chaplain Lucifer

The promised grechin:

Vow 2 Gretchin Complete

Also started work on the Bonebreaka:

Vow 2 Bonebreaka WiP 1

Testing out a technique from a video by the youtuber OrcPainterNerd, as shared by Magos Takatus in his thread. To note, there is no saving that model. The guy who I bought it from didn't clean off the points where it contacted the sprue, and it's just a complete mess of an assembly job. So I'll be painting this up as an experiment, testing techniques and stuff.

I'll see your grotz and raise you 15.

Vow 4. 15 grotz and Runtherda.
80 points.
http://bolterandchainsword.com/uploads/gallery/album_1264/gallery_404_1264_30412.jpeg

4th vow?!? You are a tenacious git. Way to go. Extra teef to dis boy!

Great momentum here in the Waaagh! :lol:

@ Luci: Good luck with those Gretchin - tedious to do but very rewarding once done! :tu:

@ toaee: Bonebreaka is quite imposing despite the (hardly perceived) imperfections! Keep going!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Great news Moostick, when you finish it, the Orks will have 100% completion rate among first vows and a very good chance to get 100% completion rate overall! :tu:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

I'm still chugging away. Spent several days last week getting some stuff to "3 color and based" minimum in preparation for Slaugherfest this weekend, and lost a couple of days to grief over Geoff Robinson's passing and then the heat yesterday, but I think I'm on track to finish the Bonebreaka early next week.

Bonebreaka WiP 2

Bonebreaka WiP 3

WoW toaae.... :sweat:  that truck you got is kinda like "When FlashGitz Go Wrong" :biggrin.:

good luck bringing back to the Tabletop!! 

Mithril

p.s. my condolences on your loss of a friend :mellow.:

Edited by mithrilforge

Great guys - this year the Orks are a huge source of inspiration! This is food for thought... hmm... 

Anyways, the Tyranids and the Necrons are really pushing it, so maybe a few more completions fro the Green tide will be in order? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!