Outside chance I finish today but tomorrow is more likely. I haven't really got much to do (just recess shading and clean up) but doing the same thing over and over again is really tiresome.

So here we are ... Vow #5 Complete:

gallery_82168_15314_297757.jpg

With that my part in this year's ETL is finally over and my 3,922 point contribution locked in.

I can't tell you how good it feels to know that I'm not going to have to paint any more Drones until I end up buying further kits XD

Update: I've still got about another 2,000 points to get through so I'll probably be doing a progress thread post-ETL to work on that.

Edited by Commander Dawnstar

Well, what can I say? It's impressive and im really proud that the ETL was the catalyst for you to get all these models done and at this quality! 

Congratulations man, you should be rightly proud!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Yay!!! Another completion - and dirty Tau at that! Congratulations Carn, they look fantastic - and well based too! 

Excellent! Now Dos and Trapp remaining... Suspense, no? 

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

gallery_62353_10059_72717.jpg

+++ INCOMING MESSAGE +++

::: FROM T'au Orbital Command:::

:::Aun'Va, Master of the Undying Spirit:::

:::TO Chaplain Dosjetka and Marshal van Trapp:::

Shas...

the T'au are a force to be reckoned with as we, in times of great stress and difficulty, come together as a race, unified under The Greater Good.

As long as we stand together we will never be overcome in peace or in conflict...

We stand as a wall between the Light and the Dark, between Peace and War and between Order and Chaos...

Your contributions all go towards our aim of bringing the races of the galaxy together under The Greater good...

Time is running out for us to fully assemble our forces...

+++ MESSAGE ENDS +++

church-doors.jpg

ETL VII IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was the most savage ETL that I can remember!!!

Now I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later toady. After that, I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.

Congratulations to all!