+++Tyranids Outpost+++

Captain Semper

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

+++THIS IS THE CUT-OFF POINT FOR THE FOURTH WEEKLY UPDATE+++

ALL VOWS AND COMPLETIONS AFTER THIS POINT WILL BE REGISTERED FOR THE FITFTH WEEKLY UPDATE

ONLY 48HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

I, brother_b, have been seduced by the Great Whisperer, the Star Gods. I hereby pledge to complete the following units for E TENEBRAE LUX by Sept 1st, 2019, or be consumed as bio-matter by the nearest Hive Fleet.

1 Acolyte Iconward.

Picture to follow, I'm just trying to get this in before the time is locked!

Oh woe be it, I have fallen so far, from the Grace of the Emperor and Sanguinius, and the Glorious Knowledge of the Omnissiah. Now... to be embraced by the True One, the Four Armed Emperor!

Edit:

The Acolyte!

med_gallery_101149_13675_676664.jpg

Edited by brother_b

I, Angarox, rise from the ashes of failure to pledge to complete the following units for E TENEBRAE LUX by Sept 1st, 2019:

1no Hive Tyrant with Monstrous Scything Talons, Heavy Venom Cannon, Adrenal Glands, Toxin Sacs - 185pts

1no Lictor - 34pts

Total 219pts

Failure will doom my biomass to rot alone with the mark of the Oathbreaker, success will bring me back to the glory of the hive!

http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/gallery/image/262010-angarox-etlvii-vow-1jpg/

Better late than never! Hope I do better than last year now I have these new contrast paints to help.

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Woooo, a few more meatsticks for the stargods ! Better late than never !

Cracking on with base colours for the Sentinels:

PDVvjnl.jpg

Getting some crew ready for the Russ:

pfqcCF9.jpg

And something completely out of my comfort zone. Sculpting/bashing a twisted biophagus mad doctor, because you only get 4 Aberrants in Overkill (and I'm not spending £20 on more), so I needed someone to make up the numbers for a minimum unit:

Jvkjj2i.jpg

Giving him the herder stick from my other Biophagus, some genestealer claws on the other, and try to bulk out the shoulder/spine bursting through coat ? Bit of fun waiting for stuff to dry. I'm guessing he'll be okay as a counts-as Aberrant Semper ?

Looking good oss! Impressive conversions.

Been working on base layers for final stretch of my vow and playing around with contrast colours.

Bought the primary colours , the white and black, guilleman flesh and snakebite leather.

Been mixing it about. Quite fun so far ^.^

nOZkVR1.jpg

cMuC1eE.jpg

Enk5gW5.jpg

dU2KFkh.jpg

Edited by Spacecow

Great progress here guys - keep up the momentum! 

You have the most participants within the Xenos faction (tied with the Necrons) but you have a quite low average vow. The trick here is to vow and vow again - even small amounts. Just keep the momentum and let your numbers do the trick! ;)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

@ OSS: Those Sentinels are lovely! :laugh.: You're really making this force come to life in an excellent way! Now let's see that doc!

Who needs sleep anyway? :tongue.:

I certainly don't. Less than 6 hrs a day every day including weekends! :yes:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Well, as dirty as this ?

0La06dM.jpg

And with that, VOW 2 COMPLETE.

muB6C0o.jpg

Vow 3 tomorrow, after realising my spray paint might not be exactly the right shade for genestealers......more Alpha Legion sigh. Trying some tests with shades right now, but either a trip to buy something different or recalculating how much to vow I think.