+++Tyranids Outpost+++

Captain Semper

I'll see your third....

Vow 3 completed :

kXHlcLD.jpg

Genestealers are probably the worst thing about Cults tbh, just a pain to paint. Still, I've tried......

KQwxHgP.jpg

i5JMgNd.jpg

JQ4IbhQ.jpg

And I suppose I'll raise you a fourth......

VOW 4:

I, oldschoolsoviet, hereby vow to complete by 1st September, 2019, for the glory of the GSC, the following for a total points of 290.

1x Acolyte Iconward (again, a cheaper kitbash, upgrade to dual icon with GSC upgrade sprue)

1x Kellermorph

10x Neophyte (G.Launcher, Flamer, H.Stubber, S.Drill, P.Pick)

10x Neophyte (Cult Icon, 2xWebber, 2xM.Laser, P.Pick)

CtbGjfx.jpg

I really, really hope I can squeeze a 5th vow in the last week, but I've only got the mobs left. :( Don't want to extend too much.....

...Genestealers are probably the worst thing about Cults tbh, just a pain to paint. Still, I've tried......

Contrast is your friend, Leviadon Blue and Magos Purple, you can finish about 8 in an hour or so.

All these cultists rising to the occasion... huzzah!

My third vow is ready and baying to carve a bloody swathe across the stars for the Hive Mind:

67237234_10157473572314886_6385963070266

@ Captain Semper, none of my 'nids are based because I have yet to decide on how to base them. My first concept was a 'thing in the ice' idea, involving a slavish cult unearthing ancient things trapped eons ago in the ice of a prison planet. I think I  like the story more than the color palette, hah.

I also enjoy the idea of Hivefleet Lotan infesting a seeping, toxic jungle-world. Not sure.

Well, all I candy is that currently, the Tyranids and the GSC are leading the Xenos Faction by large margin! Congratulations to all - this is turning out to be quite a battle! 

It appears that the Tau have stalled and the Orks are painting like there is no tomorrow but they lack the resources... The Necrons seem to be picking up pace though, as do the Eldar although again, their resources are limited... 

Keep going, the Xenos is the most interesting corner in this year's ETL! :)

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

guess I’ll put my next vow here instead of on my last post.

I, brother b, hereby vow to complete by 1st September, 2019, for the glory of the Kraken Kult, most honored adherents to the creed of the True Emperor, the following for 55 points.

Neophyte Hybrids:
1 leader with autogun
1 grenade launcher
1 heavy stubber
7 Neophytes with autoguns.

Edit with picture. There are 12 guys there I'm only pledging 10.

sml_gallery_101149_13675_27431.jpeg

Edited by brother_b

4th vow time!

I, Azekai, vow to paint a winged hive tyrant with boneswords and scything talons, a trygon prime with adrenal glands, 2 carnifex with scything talons, spinebanks and tusks, and a brood of zoanthropes. A grand total of 712 points... if I fail to do so before September 1st, my children and I will be left to starve in the interstellar void.

67684883_10157481870879886_1224709533612

Note the second-hand trygon and tyrant and zoanthropes will be repainted in my ubiquitous poisonous green.

Always go for completion first - that affects everybody as it modifies our entire score as a forum, and we really should manage that. The Orks have been 100% and will continue to do so I should think, so if we want to stand at the top of the Xenos, finish up those vows. Personally I've admitted defeat to Cmdr Dawnstar in the Tau (1000pts ahead), but I want our 'Nids to reign over as the Imperial's No1 foe !

Shout out to Angarox and Filkarion ! Haven't heard much from you guys since vowing, and hoping you'll make the finish line. Everybody's contrubution helps us out.

As Semper knows I like to keep everyone warried :p just joking, it's not intentional! By the way I am 2 charachters short from completing my vow, maybe will go for another small one, real life have the priority and the form is in good hands

Great work guys, really

I also see amazing quality!

OK, here's what's happening:

Pledged points: 

Necrons: 7,754

Tau: 7,652

Nids: 7,471

You realise this is a completion rate game now, don't you? ;)

Best of luck to all!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

It's ALWAYS about completion.

That and a risky 5th vow. :p Earlies next week, so afternoons to finish the Neophytes, and then a long weekend. Might try something if I can juggle my time.

I wouldn't recommend this to anyone else though, be realistic and secure that 100% ! I'm used to the madness. :p

Got the first guy done, and almost finished with the second. This is what the followers of the Kraken Kult would look like exiting the mines on the day of ascension; they've got their talisman, and have picked up their autoguns from their hidden caches of weapons.

Now, only 9 (8?) more to do for my vow and like 99 more for my army.

med_gallery_101149_13675_107953.jpg

Time for another vow.

I, Rogue, vow to complete one more Leman Russ battle tank with battle cannon, lascannon and two multi-meltas, worth 194 points, or else endure the wrath of everyone else for messing up the completion rate.

Here's how it looks now:

russ 3