+++Tyranids Outpost+++

Captain Semper

Section 17 Tunnel Maintenance Crew; Von Korch Enterprises.

Here's vow #1 and #2, together.

Lead by Effrus Von Korch, the Tunnel Maintenance Crew is armed with weapons taken from a Planetary Defense Force ammo bunker.

All Hail the Kraken Kult…

med_gallery_101149_13675_673048.jpg

Edited by brother_b

Tremendous progress guys, and huge commitment! Congratulations to those who just completed their vows - you cannot imagine how close the contest for the leadership of the Xenos is...

Speaking of which, any news from Filkarion? Really, his second may prove pivotal for the outcome as it carries the weight of his previous vow as well... 

Also if Angarox and Sabadin show up, that'll be huge! 

Kinda sad to see the GSC going their own way for future events... that will make it tough figuring out who to join next year!

Going their own way? Are you sure? :whistling:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Filkarion is here, saving the day at last moment as usual... guys, sorry, I really really did not want to tease, but I was under the impression that today was the 31:whistling: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: ....

Anyway...

complete2

Crappy pic but vow complete, as tradition dictates

Now I have to come up with something for the Liber...

Update: I tried to do some photos, my wife looked at me with despise, then took her phone and some of my terrains and set up a little set, then she took those

wow2 6

wow2 5

wow2 4

wow2 3

wow2 2

wow2 1

I'm a lucky man
Edited by Filkarion

Well, with this completion there are no 2nd or subsequent vows outstanding for the Tyranids... 

Congratulations Filkarion, literally in the nick of time! Feel free to post better pics when you get around it!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

church-doors.jpg

ETL VII IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was the most savage ETL that I can remember!!!

Now I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later toady. After that, I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.

Congratulations to all!

Goal! Except for Sabadin :-p a bit of shame on you :-p seriously, real life first, best luck next time buddy

Great work guys, sorry I did a small part

Edited by Filkarion

Well, mid-table anongst all the forums is pretty good, but that last surge of activity from the Necrons destroyed all hope. 70-90pt hybrid squads were never going to be enough to catch up when they're throwing out Monoliths and flyers lol.

Sabadin, our only fraeter to fall by the wayside, can take some solace in the fact that even with his completion, we'd still have had a 1k gap, so worry not, and hopefully better luck in the future.

It's been a fun event as usual, and definitely a change from power armour from previous years, but I've been hindered by awkward shifts taking up most of the day, and my scheduled holiday time outside of the event - my 3 weeks off kicks in this weekend grrrr.

Guess I'll be using that to finish off my non-conformist Acolytes/Neophytes which I'd kept back to save confusion, and toy around with some tech savvy/rustic squads using Van Saar/Cawdor bodies.

All in all, thanks for all the effort guys, it's been fun, and we've made it entertaining for Semper at least !