+++Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost (AoD-L)+++

Fantastic work everyone! Let's keep this energy up going into the final stretch!

@CaptainSemper - to answer your question, ZM stands for Zone Mortalis. It's a subset of heresy rules that allows you to simulate battles in tight confines, like boarding actions or tunnel fights. The rules are BRUTAL, but very fluffy, and games are usually short, fast, and fun!

Using kataohhrons as rapiers, brilliant!

Cheers mate, I'm just glad I snagged one of the old WFB zombies box set for conversion fodder.  This year has certainly been fun but I've resolved to never having to convert my own Rapier crewmen again, that was easily the worst part of all of the building/converting.

church-doors.jpg

ETL VII IS OFFICIALLY OVER!

NO NEW COMPLETIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED PAST THIS POINT!

That was the most savage ETL that I can remember!!!

Now I will go through all the Outposts to make a LAST UPDATE later toady. After that, I need to compile the results and present them in a meaningful manner in the Final Report. This will come in a couple of days along with the relevant badges.

What I need is, after the LAST UPDATE, for each participant to check his/her status in the first page of his/her Outpost and notify me if there is something amiss so I can correct it. Do that publicly in the Outposts as my inbox is filled and I have no time to clean it up.

Once you check your status lay back and wait for the final report. If you have any questions feel free to raise them. You can freely discuss the event in your Outpost, post pics of your vows and generally have a great and relaxed time until the Final Report.

Congratulations to all!

Sweetness!!! I took the weekend to go camping and while awaiting my ‘Za at the world famous Miguel’s here in the Red River Gorge I get the opportunity to be blown away by the frater.

Well done my fellow loyalists!

Painting beast mode awards these last few days!

Super stoked th see Status and Stru coming through with the full army paint jobs! Stru- your ultras are my fav color of smurf;)

So much win here no matter what

I'm good, Captain! Thank you so much for hosting this great event; it's definitely been an adventure. I just wish I could've done more!

Great job guys! All of the models have looked amazing, and no matter what happens, we should all be proud of our service to the Emperor!

Brilliant work everyone! Big shout outs for Semper Fortis, chiefly responsible for the motivation and unity of the Loyalist effort, who carried on serving the Emperor despite suffering a wound that would have been a massive pain to paint with, to StatusJoe for being chiefly responsible for our most of our points total, and Lion for his freaking Titan. You guys are our MVPs this year without question. Can't wait for the next one!

Stru- every pledge made and fulfilled was a boon to us. We as a AOD forum have shown just what the Heresy Train can do when a flame is lit. Hopefully when the final tallies come, we can stand on top.

Awesome to see another Ultramarine, and such a fantastic army at that. Couldnt have done it without you ladies and gents!

First, thank you, Captain Semper! I can't begin to imagine how much work it takes to run this. I hope you'll recover enough to run it again next year

Brothers, it was a team effort! Every vow completed, whether great or small, sped the Heresy Train on its way. Your willingness to help motivate us made us stronger. You ALL rock! And every one of us is nuts; just some are more nuts than others. (I'm looking at you, StatusJoe).

I'm out of likes for the day. I'll come back and try to catch up when they reload.

Edited to add... perhaps some of us can post pics of everything we painted for ETL VII. StatusJoe, Stru, you'll both need panoramic cameras. ;)

Edited by Semper Fortis

Sooooo... Anyone else fighting the temptation to work out all the other forum's scores to see if we won? ...

*raises hand* Uh, yeah, I am. I actually tried to clear enough space on my painting table to do it yesterday. I woke up in a puddle of drool. Maybe today...