+++Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost (AoD-L)+++

Capn... I give you

Completion vow 1

2000 points of

Warhooooouuuunnnnddddd

gallery_32985_14903_548943.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is a very spectacular result - WE DEMAND MORE PICTURES! (I mean more angles, more details and possibly another background?)

Looks amazing man - just amazing!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Capn... I give you

Completion vow 1

2000 points of

Warhooooouuuunnnnddddd

gallery_32985_14903_548943.jpeg

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

This is a very spectacular result - WE DEMAND MORE PICTURES! (I mean more angles, more details and possibly another background?)

Looks amazing man - just amazing!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Thanks brother... this was the excited ‘omg she’s actually done’ pic... been prepping for middle boys 16th bday and will get some moar pics in a day or 2.

Ahem, I’d like to thank all the techpriests for using their mechandrites as the machine spirit provides, the forges for providing the raw materials that the emperors chosen used to produce this warhound, the Legio Ignatum for having that fly red and yellow color scheme, badger airbrushes for the tools to complete her, tamiya, Scale75USA and VAllejo paints for the colors to bring her to life

Lionofjudah, she is positively stunning!!! As you rest on your (much deserved) laurels amid the rose petals strewn by your adoring fans, can you share your paint recipe for her main weapons? I especially want to steal that bronze and file off the serial numbers.

I, unfortunately, got no painting done today. This morning I managed to dislocate my shoulder and spent the afternoon in the emergency room getting it popped back in place. I'll probably rest it tomorrow then get back to the paint brush. It will slow me down but not stop me. I'll have this vow completed before the deadline. It just annoys the heck out of me that i can't make a fifth vow. I had a Vigilator primed and ready.

Edited to add: Cap'n Semper, the before pic for this vow is now posted with the vow.

Edited by Semper Fortis

Lionofjudah, she is positively stunning!!! As you rest on your (much deserved) laurels amid the rose petals strewn by your adoring fans, can you share your paint recipe for her main weapons? I especially want to steal that bronze and file off the serial numbers.

I, unfortunately, got no painting done today. This morning I managed to dislocate my shoulder and spent the afternoon in the emergency room getting it popped back in place. I'll probably rest it tomorrow then get back to the paint brush. It will slow me down but not stop me. I'll have this vow completed before the deadline. It just annoys the heck out of me that i can't make a fifth vow. I had a Vigilator primed and ready.

You can do it Fortis!

Side note: I can tell I'm way too damn tired right now. I misread the sentence about you dislocating your shoulder as "This morning I managed to dislocate my shoulder in the emergency room getting it popped back in place" and was like ".... How?" Had to read that sentence like three or four times before I realized I was skipping over a few kind of important words.... :lol:

[quote name="Gederas" post="5372887" timestamp="1566530900

You can do it Fortis! ...

I WILL do it, Gederas! I will persevere until I reach victory, as would any loyal son of Dorn! I will not fail in this vow and so shame my Emperor, my Primarch, and my brothers!

Thanks for the motivation, bro. I can really use it.

Feth ya brothers!!

Reading the Cap’ns ETL update shows the 2 dozen or so sons of the Heresy are blowing it up!!

Let’s finish those first vows strong and you crazy buggers vowing twice and more... I join you with a Heresy stormblade... 550 points (stormblade/sponsons/ceramite/command tank) to be completed by sept the 1.

OK lionofjudah, you're adding a second vow to the (unfortunately long) list of incomplete second vows... There is no need to remind you that if you fail on your second (or subsequent) vows then your previous vows get nullified and count for nothing? 

Just saying... :whistling:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

OK lionofjudah, you're adding a second vow to the (unfortunately long) list of incomplete second vows... There is no need to remind you that if you fail on your second (or subsequent) vows then your previous vows get nullified and count for nothing?

Just saying... :whistling:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Captain oh my captain, I recognize that other legions and legionnaires may falter in their duty and many others make false promises to the emperor but that is not I and my loyal frater here in the AoD.

My airbrush has backups, my compressor is strong, my paints are full enough and most importantly my lady has plans Monday and Tuesday eves and I shall use my time wisely

Update.

I have crossed the halfway point with my final vow.

I have 15 astartes infantry left to paint

1 spartan

1 predator

1 land raider

1 fellblade

1 jenetia krole

2 custodes squads

1 sagittarum squad

1 telemon dread left to finish

I've completed

35 astartes infantry

1 sicarian

1 typhon

1 constantine Valdor

1 contemptor galatus

1 squad of Custodian Guard

1 squad of Sagittarum

Tanks go quick, infantry takes longer. Have I ever mentioned mk 3 is probably my least favorite armor to paint. Could be the Ultramarine in me, but something about mk 4 is just so satisfying. Mk 3 does look really really cool once painted though. Oh well, you know what they say about opinions.

By jove, I think we may just pull off the upset of the dark Angel's if we can get these 1st vows in and finished gents.

Tracks ready and everything else is blacked in

gallery_32985_15295_66705.jpeg

Statusjoe... the mkiii is my fav armor as it just looks HARD!... and it’s a pain to paint due to all the details n what nots;)

I’m looking forward to seeing an update pic from you. Imagine that will be when you’re finished as you’re a painting machine who can’t be stopped!!

Bring it brothers!!! We have a few days left to finish and we are strong

Slowly, just slowly i'm finishing this!

Crappy photo:

gallery_60230_9650_339389.jpg

TS librarian just needs his force weapon, boltgun, face and base done and he's finished.

Ogryns need their lenses, bases and a healthy splattering of Blood for the Blood God! applied andi'll consider them fknished as well.

WE chaplain is finished! Crappy picture, again i know, but i just wanted to take a picture since he's finally finished!

Edit: added close-ups of we chaplain:

gallery_60230_9650_1392773.jpg

gallery_60230_9650_1853883.jpg

Edited by lokkorex

Lokkorex, brother! So glad to see you here! Looks like you'll get that vow done before the door slams on Sunday! Chappy looks good. I can't really see the rest as I'm on a small tablet. I can't wait to see them done. I'll even drag out the laptop so I get a good view.

Statusjoe... the mkiii is my fav armor as it just looks HARD!... and it’s a pain to paint due to all the details n what nots;)

I’m looking forward to seeing an update pic from you. Imagine that will be when you’re finished as you’re a painting machine who can’t be stopped!!

Bring it brothers!!! We have a few days left to finish and we are strong

Soon.

I am down to

10 Marines

1 Spartan

1 Fellblade

2 Custodes Squads

1 Sagittarum Squad

Telemon Dreadnought

Jenetia Krole

Should be done by Friday if all goes well, just in time for a three day weekend! 

I'm still slowly slogging. Painting with one arm is a cast iron son of a seacook. I tried to get WIP shots but it turns out I can't hold this stupid tablet still and still press the button with one arm. Good news is I should be out of this accursed adduction sling after I see the doc on Thursday.

But I will make it. Who needs sleep, anyway?