+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

I okonomiyakimarine rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness ('Traitor') and vow to complete 3 Sekhmet Terminator Cabals, each equipped with 2PF/2CF/1FS and 5 combi-plasma weapons of total value 930 pts on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

thousandsons.jpg

Edited by okonomiyakimarine

I, Brother Pheidias, rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness - Traitors and vow to raise  1055pts. of the Warmasters own, on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory, and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker  until the year-end.

GtKIEha.jpg

Delegatus with Volkite Charger, Lightning Claw and Jump Pack 130
Master of Signals with Volkite Charger and Jump Pack 135
Contemptor Dreadnought with Twin-linked Volkite Culverin, Claw and Heavy Flamer 205
10 Reavers, Jump Packs, Chain Axes, Chieftain with Powerfist 355
Deredeo with Lascannons and Missile Launcher 270

Kicking off the Black Reaving!

gallery_48988_15465_167408.png

ONLY 1.5HRS FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS TO JOIN!

JULY 1ST @ 17:00 GMT IS THE CUT-OFF FOR NEW PARTICIPANTS

AFTER THAT, NEW PARTICIPANTS MAY ONLY JOIN AS OUT-OF-COMPETITION ENTRIES

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Alright, second vow. Still got a decent enough project ahead of me in the 20th legion. Aaaanyway.

'Morning, bilge rats.” the raucous chortle echoes around the mustering hall as the centurion strides to the raised dais at the centre of the congregation.

'Morning, Centurion.' his warriors say passively with smirks and grins in abundance.

The small knot of genhanced soldiers don't come to attention but loiter, helmets off, looking to the unshaven man who easily presses through the unruly ranks and raps his gauntlet on a projector lens. The aged mechanical device whirs to life amid a stuttering flicker of crystalline lenses, vomiting a messy haze of wire-framed nonsense that slowly congeals into a roughly spherical shape of emerald light.

Attention!”

Whatever slipshod humours grip the centurion dies a sudden death. The buzz of power armour spooling to full readiness melds with the click of plates as the score and a half of warriors form into neat ranks and await their commanders word. The squad sergeants and their corporals form up as the projector forms red interlaced lines and amber lume-lit quadrants across an unfamiliar landscape.

The thirty-third's battle orders came down from the Spirit ten minutes ago. Operations are go.” The dark skinned Terran centurion didn't hide the predatory grin from crossing his smooth features. “Callas has been declared in opposition to overtures of peace, and must be brought into compliance. As such, the battalion is, for the most part, forming part of the northern speartip. While our compatriots in the Old Guard companies are taking the center land-fall positions, the sixty-fifth and sixty-sixth are going to set down against the northern defensive positions first. They're calling it the Scourge Line”

The commander waves a hand as a series of red hatch markings pulse to life and the wire-framed planet brings the area into focus behind the Luna Wolf. The sickly green pall shines off the eager faces of the company's battle leaders.

It's one hundred and seventy kilometres of road networks centred around an aged military complex with surface-to-orbit missile silos and two command and control networks. Those are our targets. I'm sure you'll have your work cut out for you Ergat. Your lot was drawn, you're leading the attack”

The cataphractii sergeant bobs his head in deference, an uncharged power fist clamped across his breast.

Signals officer Ahazaar, if you would.” The battle captain steps down from the dias, making room for battalion's attache to the Judicature and fleet command.

Thirty one pairs of eyes rest on the lithe figure as he takes his time crossing from an alcove next to the doorway. Upon the illuminated dais, his gaunt face betrays little until the faintest grin crosses his lips. “Well, I'm sure you lot will want to know what'll get the biggest bang for your proverbial buck and get that nice shiny after-action trophy, right?” Knowing chortles breaks the tension from the fleet officer's appearance. It lasts for a few moments before Ahazaar's grin fades to a wry scowl.

Truth be told, recon and observation is more blind than they'd like to admit. They suspect ECM clouds and spectral shift emitters of hiding key installation points. They're probably right, but it's more complicated than that or we'd just sweep the signals and pinpoint the null-zones. Our communications officers have been speaking with non-humans for most of the day, seems there's some little confederation down there is going to ground. Official word is our erstwhile cousins are reticent regarding their so-called allies, and dismissed Lupercal's diplomatic delegation. I've spoken with Sejanus and he's hoping that several key strikes will cripple their resolve and force matters back to negotiation if we can't get them to capitulate inside eighteen standard hours.”

A breath, a tap on the projector, and three prongs appear from far-orbit. One tine stikes out at an amber orbit in near-orbit. “While most of Callas's orbital stations are decrepit, several others were hit with severe EMP stikes and crippled. The seventeenth reavers will sweep platforms DP-two-oh-two and DP two-oh-three-”

Sniffing around space junk for rats.” a shrouded sergeant offers to the receptive crowd.

Ahazaar rolls his eyes but the smirk wouldn't slip his features. “Yes-yes. Have fun with that, the sixty-fifth and sixty-sixth are going in via-drop pod, but a platoon of combat engineers from the two-twenty-ninth Nymedian will be with battalion command on the stormbird Silverband.” Anticipating the murmur of frustration, Ahazaar waited.

Mortals? Lieutenant, if we needed help to break something, we wouldn't need to ask a few spanner swinging technicians. Does command think we can't blow up a few concrete crates in the ground?”

Command doesn't trust your fat fingers to push the door keys, Kossov.” More than one surprised laugh cackled at the veteran assault sergeant's expense. And despite a mock glare, Ahazaar resumes what was now rehearsed. “It's also as heavy as we're going. The other main-line companies will bring in transporters and heavy armour squadrons, but if those silos go hot, we'll be landing ashes and ceramite ball bearings all across the northern hemisphere.”

The lumins thrum to life with a judder. The centurion stepped back onto the dias alongside the adjutant and looks over the assembly, “So, lets go make sure that doesn't happen. Drop is in T-minus twenty.”

It has been deemed appropriate that more resources are directed to fight the Imperialist forces. I Vykes, marshal of recruitment for the Warmaster's 33rd battalion, again rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Age of Darkness to support the Warmaster. For the glory of Lord Lupercal, it has been decreed that the 65th company, 33rd bt, will raise a force of astartes no less than a dozen auxiliary troopers, an adviser, five legionnaires, two dreadnoughts, three bikes, and 4 drop pods under the aegis of the Warmaster himself.

Luna Wolves: (1240)

-The Warmaster has graced us with a personal inspection. Form up for the Lupercal! (500)

-Four (4) drop pods to be delivered to the Judicature for deployment. DP-105 is fitted with a Hestan-Lehr grav harness graded for Castraferrum-class dreadnoughts. (140)

-Two (2) Castraferrum Advancer-class dreadnoughts “Veiss” and “Saylar”. (Chainclaws+ meltagun + Twin-linked las cannons + Havoc launchers +extra armour + Armoured Ceramite = 430)

-Vth Legion Praetor-vizier Aratak Orran Khan is dispatched as an advisor. He retains a paragon blade, refractor field, and armour access granted for melta bombs. Be aware, special dispensation has been granted for rations and quarters for Caballus listed as a “Corpus Mymir” aberrant (170).

Sons of Horus Addendum: (330)

-Three (3) outriders under sergeant Arzul, fitted with melta bombs (120)

-Five (5) legionnaires of Plasma Cannon Support Squad Dawnbreaker (210)

Cthonian Militia: (200)

-Force Commander Arabel, (plasma pistol + power armour + power weapon + refractor field + Alchemical jacker =115)

-11 Grenadiers: Heavy stubber (85)

The forces raised have a requisition index of 1770, and I vow to have these forces at the Warmaster's disposal on or before 01 669 019 M.3 (September 1st of antiquity). Success will bring me eternal glory, failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Into the fire, unto ashes, onto glory! Lupercal!

Well, haven't got everything collected yet but I need to get a start on these drop pods. So, I'm still waiting for some bits to show up for another leggy 'Castraferrum Advancer-class' dreadnought instead of cutting up a sliiiightly different Ironclad that I have here (and getting some extra parts to see if I can make an Ironclad into a quadruped dread). The Mymir aberrant I'm currently looking at two different models, both of them are fun for me and equally ridiculous.

Beyond that, I've been trying to decide if I wanted to dedicate those plasma cannons to Alpha Legion or Sons of Horus, always up to hear whatcha think y'all. Anyhow, yeah, there's vow 2.

gallery_107230_14721_67377.jpg

gallery_107230_14721_3251.jpggallery_107230_14721_20727.jpg

Ignoooore the warpspawn in the foreground, he's for my Sons of Horus/Black Legion Kill Team group and I haven't a clue what he'd represent otherwise. Dead Space Possessed marines are at least neat to me.

Update July 4th:

Alright, got at least the plasma squad and some choices for my biotic vat grown Mymir that I get to choose 1 from, another will be with a praetor of the 20th. Because this is my excuse for fun!

gallery_107230_14721_471275.jpg

Edited by Vykes

Excellent vow Vykes! 

Now only Vykes and Chaoself have reported completions and to their credit they have moved to make follow-ups to!

That is what is needed here: early completions and relentless follow-ups. I get it, your vows are quite big on average so quick wins are harder - but if you want the i) beat the Loyalists and ii) challenge other Factions, well... it's an one way street!

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Ok, Vow complete!

img_20190705_0758322973627436471349178.j

I will of course tidy up the bases over the course of the weekend, but I never do anything fancy, slap a bit of the grey lumpy paint on and paint the rim black. These boys are done.

Some closer ups:

img_20190705_0759121050178045566493599.j

img_20190705_0759047148431956068771759.j

img_20190705_0758451914957754739650441.j

So now I'm free to get my next vow in. Stay tuned!

Ok my next vow, let's go big or go home!

++ Questoris Knight Crusade Army (Questoris Knight Crusade Army) [5,850pts] ++

+ Troops +

Scion Martial [380pts]

. Cerastus Knight-Castigator

Scion Martial [440pts]

. Questoris Knight Dominus: Canflagration Cannon, Thundercoil Harpoon, 3x Twin-Linked Siegebreaker Cannon

Scion Martial [375pts]

. Questoris Knight Paladin

Scion Martial [385pts]

. Questoris Knight Warden

Scion Martial [335pts]

. Questoris Knight Gallant

Scion Martial [370pts]

. Questoris Knight Errant

Scion Martial [370pts]

Scion Martial [370pts]

Scion Martial [440pts]

. Questoris Knight Crusader: Rapid-fire battlecannon and Heavy Stubber

+ HQ +

Seneschal [385pts]

. Questoris Knight Gallant

Warhound titan [2000pts]

++ Total: [5,850pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe

@Semper, the paladin front and centre is more than primed, I plan on respraying him completely, if you want to avoid any issues by all means remove him from the vow, just take 375 points off the total value and let me know.

img_20190705_1633044596712152630320690.j

For the Warmaster!

Edited by Altis