+++Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost (AoD-T)+++

I think it's a pretty good look, Florida_Omegon, dude. Maybe a mark or something on him to pick him out as something unique? Or just a fun little base decoration?

AS for me, weeeeeell it's coming along. The Luna Wolf Grav Group is nearing completion, I just have 2 las cannons, a multi melta (and extra heavy bolter) and the HK missiles to go for the Jav, and the heavy weapons are being inked for the scimitars. Now, I have some red eye lenses and a bit of chipping to go, and the bases need to be rimmed but are currently drying.

Happy to say that the Sons of Horus contingent have their green nearly done with basing, the dark metal and standard metal, all waiting for some wash and oils.

gallery_107230_14721_67577.jpg

I Chaoself kneel in front of the Warmaster to take my humble fifth vow in front of him and his war council.  I shall bring a Contemptor with a Kheres Assault Rifle to his Muster before the Month ends. The Contemptor shall bring 190 Points to the forces of the warmaster. I pledge to go full circle with my vows or otherwise take the mark of the oathbreaker till the years end.

IMG-20190818-WA0003.jpg.9d0b506f45321af1

Seeing as we can't let the emperors lapdogs win so easily. I Dreagher rise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX  and vow to complete the primarch Perturabo of total value of 490 points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

Only a small second vow, as I won't get to paint during the ETL's last week.

Perturabo WIP

Guys, I see those who have completed their vows already going again. But please, PLEASE, let's see some first vows being completed... Oh, and Altis' second vow too :lol:

UPDATED TO THIS POINT!

Brother Pheidias them Sons of Horus are looking aaaaaawesome. Very grungy, and I'm 100% totally jealous of the old upgrade kits on the jump Reavers. Man, I'm telling you, jump pack troopers with carbines/long arms are my absolute fix. I love 'em. Tempted to try doing the same with the chargers. From one of the 16th to the next, the Warmaster would be proud and I'm pretty envious my dude. Terrific :smile.:

Chaoself, man, you and Dreagher nailed those vows. Seriously, wicked looking contemptor, glory to Prospero and its defenders. Dreagher my man, how'd you find those feeder cables for Pert? I did him up a while back and they were an absolute pain for whatever reason. But it's looking totally solid.

Oh, as for me, I ain't doing too bad. A week is fine despite 'issues'.

gallery_107230_14721_76996.jpg

One Luna Wolf Javelin complete, I even added the little HK's in a way I thought worked and didn't ruin the paint much.

gallery_107230_14721_85626.jpg

More combat troops for the Warmaster, and an experimental ironclad.

gallery_107230_14721_289683.jpg

More ink and decals this afternoon.

Edited by Vykes

I am a filthy heathen and I will by showing it.  I am putting up my third and final vow in order to press more of my daemonic friends to the front.  A resplendence of terror has gathered in a small form of an alliance.  Let it be known that they will be done...or my fingers bleed trying.

*++ Crusade Detachment (Daemons of the Ruinstorm) [1,185pts] ++*

*+ Aetheric Dominion +*
*Resplendent Terror*

*+ HQ +*

*Ruinstorm Daemon Chosen [75pts]:* Crushing Claws, Quicksilver Speed, Ruinstorm Daemon Chosen

*Ruinstorm Greater Daemon [235pts]:* Daemonic Wings, 2x Lord of Sorcery, Ruinstorm Greater Daemon

*+ Troops +*

*Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons [230pts]:* Crushing Claws, Quicksilver Speed, 10x Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons, Stupefying Musk

*Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons [156pts]:* Crushing Claws, Flaming Ichor, Horned Crown, Quicksilver Speed, 6x Ruinstorm Lesser Daemons

*+ Fast Attack +*

*Ruinstorm Daemon Cavalry [165pts]:* Crushing Claws, 5x Ruinstorm Daemon Cavalry, Stupefying Musk

*+ Elites +*

*Ruinstorm Daemon Brutes [174pts]:* Crushing Claws, Quicksilver Speed, 3x Ruinstorm Daemon Brutes

*+ Heavy Support +*

*Ruinstorm Greater Daemon Beasts [150pts]:* Crushing Claws, Greater Ruinstorm Daemon Beast, Horned Crown, Warp-scaled Hide

69477872_540512820025330_437750016065404

68998487_472505849968348_204136375925918

I'll say it now.  Statusjoe will have 14k painted by himself ._ .

Heck, next year I'll just compete on my own. 

Age of Darkness Traitor Outpost

Age of Darkness Loyalist Outpost

Age of Darkness TheStatusJoe Outpost.

Dude, can I join the StatusJoe outpost as a blackshield? :P 

Dude, can I join the StatusJoe outpost as a blackshield? :tongue.:

Seconded

Dude, can I join the StatusJoe outpost as a blackshield? :tongue.:

Seconded

I can already see it now:

Age of Darkness "We're Insane" Outpost.

I'll say it now. Statusjoe will have 14k painted by himself ._ .

Dude, can I join the StatusJoe outpost as a blackshield? :P

I can't stop laughing. You fellas just ain't right in the head. :lol:

Gederas, you ninja'd me. Yep, they're insane,

Edited by Semper Fortis

Insanity, is it insanity to shoot for victory? Is it insanity to build titans? Is it insanity to say, "I need another two hundred infantry because the five hundred I have isn't quite doing it for me"?

Well...

... like...

...yeah, maybe a little.

But hey look, a distraction!

gallery_107230_14721_56887.jpg