Legio Gloriam - The Honour Bound

Probably would lessen the penalty for indirect fire.

Thanks to the magic of 3d printing, I updated Cedere Nescio's legs as I wasn't overly happy with the squat previous iteration using some AT buildings and knight legs.

With a bunch of 3d printed components, it's given him another inch of so of height. I reckon he's far more proportioned now!

KTSu1qJ.png
1TpoZZy.png

CAwvKI2.png

7o5iQQv.png

I do still plan to add some pistons and bracing to the legs like the Warmaster, but that's going to be in a week or so. For now he's essentially done (again). Next up should be a heavy Reaver and alternate-chassis Warlord-class...

Cheers, I remixed a bunch of files from Aphyrion, she has a patreon/cults3d store and does fantastic knights and not-titans. I used parts from the Asamus as well as two of her knights. Then it was mostly a case of changing the dimensions to fit what I was after.

Cheers everyone, I've mainly been using Meshmixer so far as I've not had to go out of my way to sculpt anything new, but rather just adjust what's already been made.

I also finally got around to finishing up my heavy Reaver which I've wanted to make ever since Warbringers came out.

jvYAZsx.png

I was thinking about doing this conversion myself so I'm lad to see that it worked out all right! Any issues with the waist join? 

The legs for the Imperator are fantastic. I'm massively jealous.

Edited by Lord_Borak

Thanks everyone! No issues with the waist join Lord_Borak, but I didn't use the lower part of the reaver torso with the cupola ring thing, I just used the Warbringer part there. As for transfers, I'll definitely get round to it eventually, likely when it's due for use in a game.

I've also kept working on yet more weapons - printed up a fire control tower designed by Danny van Dijk over on facebook/discord, then felt like meshmixing a bunch of free files together myself and came up with a barrage missile launcher and power ram. Pretty pleased with how they came out, especially as I felt like making the weapons this afternoon and by this evening they were painted.

7njHE58.png

qEpMMBr.png

UvzAexb.png

zIg3p10.png

v9TPmDw.png

HwpjBfR.png

eSrTMFb.png

tShEWdw.png

I got an Elegoo Mars 2 Pro, then picked up a cheap Mars 2 during a flash sale. Both have worked really well for me.

Also, based on some power ram feedback elsewhere, I rejigged and beefed up the power ram for the Warlord and switched the smaller one to be a Reaver armament, overall an improvement.

Sf611Or.png

Md2TgWJ.png

9uaqCSZ.png

Now that I'm looking at those more closely, AND the overbalance of many other Warlord carapace weapons, I'm thinking of cutting down both the Turbo Lasers and Gatling Blasters.

Mars 2 pro, is that the one with a charcoal filter? How is the smell? I'm wanting to get a resin printer, but smell is an issue. The only place I would be able to set up the printer is here in the basement (where I live), which is near both a window and the back door. I still need to be cautious as I also dont want to stink up the rest of the house. Both my sister and mother are sensitive to strong odors, so limiting is a must.

Cheers Mandragola! I love the old weaponry, I have my fingers crossed that eventually rules for some of the more esoteric arsenal are added, even if they're not worth taking.

I do want to make a cut down set of carapace gatlings, after all my carapace volcanos and quake are all cut down too, really helps them all fit within the design space of the top of a warlord. Otherwise yeah, a lot of weapons stick out pretty far.

It is CMDR_Welles, though it's arguably non-renewable with the way it's built in. I also picked up some rechargeable little fan units with replaceable charcoal filters, handy stuff. As for smell, I admittedly can't smell any of it as I tend to have a lot of sinus problems but my wife can. She doesn't particularly like it, but as I have them in a closed off spare room with open window etc, we never have to deal with it really. In your case it would likely be best to build an extractor setup with a sealed chamber, or even just a big tub, placed over the printer when it's doing it's thing, and have a tube and extractor fan linked to a window or air vent. That eliminates the smell, but does take more setup.

Also, I did make a start - tackling this one in sections so as to not get burnt out, since there's a fair bit of intricate detail.

8rLh10h.png

I took a day off inbetween, but made a good chunk of progress today - I finished him, as well as a gatling arm designed by Danny Van Dijk again over on the AT18 facebook group, which will be available on the Battle Bling Store on etsy fairly soon I believe.

WyFa7dF.png

opmhFr0.png

uh7gXmw.png

yhLcR0i.png

qI5GfyR.png

jFl3uEk.png

I'll be adding some more decoration to the carapace shields once I know what I want there, but I'm also excited out the next pair of arms I have printing currently for him, assuming they come out without errors and so on. Rip and tear.... rip and tear...