Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Legio Gloriam - The Honour Bound

• Please log in to reply
353 replies to this topic

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 981 posts

I don't think I've seen the big flamer yet. That's a burly weapon!

What sort of rules are you considering for it? A standard template seems insufficient...

The boater

The boater

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 437 posts
You could do something similar to the way the big flamethrower tank worked in 30k… where you fleet like 5 inches then the template goes at the end of that
  • LameBeard likes this
"...and result in an unpleasant expiernce called sinking"

Xanthier

Xanthier

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 567 posts

What in-game advantage does the bell give? Is it a holy relic that grants its bearer and nearby allies bonus attacks? An Invulnerable Save? Penalties to enemy To Hit rolls, as its ringing disorients the enemy as they launch their attacks?

I figure as an icon of faith it probably gives negatives to nearby corrupted titans. From what I remember it was a holy icon of some sort in the original game right?

I don't think I've seen the big flamer yet. That's a burly weapon!

What sort of rules are you considering for it? A standard template seems insufficient...

Yeah as boater mentioned, it seems like the kind of gun to have a range then place the template starting within it, so a stronger projectile flame template.

• LameBeard likes this

schoon

schoon

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 981 posts

What abut using the Apocalypse Hellstorm Template?

• Interrogator Stobz likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users