Legio Gloriam - The Honour Bound

Got a small bit more done today  - with just the 4 buildings left I figured I'd get them primed.

ZHDEhGa.jpg

As I had time, I tend ended up painting two of them, so removed them from the project pledge.

c5AWO6o.jpg

I'm hoping the New Year reveals on Warhammer Community on Saturday involve some Titanicus stuff...

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers everyone! The green is Kabalite Green, shaded with black and edge highlighted with Sybarite Green.

I've not posted here in a short while as all I have left in my AT collection to paint is pretty much the two buildings, and I was holding off on them for the Titans of the Heresy event. In the mean time I've been working on a retro army project over on Works in progress, here - http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/360977-rogue-trader-c100-marines-a-small-platoon-in-progress/

I'll no doubt update on the remaining two buildings shortly, whilst continuing to hope for a new titan chassis announcement!

• 1 month later...

I've returned, new goodies in hand. I got round to obtaining a 5th Warlord, as well as the first Warbringer. I'll be naming them -

The Warlord titan Firmam Consilium, 'Steadfast Resolve', and the Warbringer titan  - Finis Officium, 'Duty's End'.

ZxULLIu.jpg

Z5vGgIM.jpg

I'll be looking to do most of the assembly tonight and see how far I get painting them over the weekend.

Cheers! Not a Psi-titan though, just a regular 5th Warlord. I didn't feel like going the psi route, since my Legio is questionably loyal at best and as nice as they are, I don't think I'd ever field a Psi-titan. Warbringers though sure, I'll probably get more of those at some point.

Hah, fair. At any rate, after painting most of today I've got this far -

Finis Officium is finished up.

Rsa95fV.jpg
dJEGGSD.jpg
GPJamOY.jpg

Firmam Consilium is almost done - shoulder plates and base left to go (plus some transfers).

LlGGuyM.jpg

The warlord should be finished up tomorrow, at which point it's mostly back to waiting on new stuff, with the possibility of more Warbringers depending on how it does.

Cheers guys! The Legio currently stands at, once the Warlord has his base done, 1 Imperator, 5 Warlords, 1 Warbringer, 6 Reavers and 5 Warhounds. In support are 6 Cerastus Knights, 4 Acastus Knights and 3 Questoris Knight freeblades.

Also I figured I may as well get the plates done now, so it's just the base left to go.

EvEwf2w.jpg

"My plans are... diabolical."

f0MOPy3.jpg