Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

20,000 pts. Lords of War Apocalypse List

Apocalypse Warlord Titan Adeptus Titanicus Imperial Knights

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 432 posts

How to minimize models in a 20,000 point Apoc list (and financially cripple yourself). Points via Battlescribe, prices from Forge World and Games Workshop official sites:

ADEPTUS TITANICUS Super-Heavy Detachment (+3 CP, 600 PL, 18,000 pts., $5,973 USD)

Warlord Battle Titan (Lord of War, 200 PL, 6,000 pts., $1,986 USD) w/2x Apocalypse Missile Launcher, 2x Belicosa Volcano Cannon

Warlord Battle Titan (Lord of War, 200 PL, 6,000 pts., $1,986 USD) w/2x Dual Turbo-Laser Destructor, 2x Sunfury Plasma Annihilator

Warlord Battle Titan (Lord of War, 200 PL, 6,000 pts., $2,001 USD) w/2x Arioch Titan Power Claw (w/Titan Mega-Bolter), 2x Apocalypse Missile Launcher

QUESTOR MECHANICUS Super-Heavy Detachment (+6 CP, 94 PL, 2,000 pts., $572 USD)

Knight Castellan (Lord of War, 30 PL, 693 pts., $170 USD) w/Siegebreaker Cannon x1, Shieldbreaker Missiles x4, Plasma Decimator, Volcano Lance

Knight Castellan (Lord of War, 30 PL, 693 pts., $170 USD) w/Siegebreaker Cannon x1, Shieldbreaker Missiles x4, Plasma Decimator, Volcano Lance

Knight Crusader (Lord of War, 25 PL, 452 pts., $157 USD, Warlord (Character: Knight Lance)) w/Avenger Gatling Cannon, Thermal Cannon, Heavy Stubber

Knight Armiger (Lord of War, 9 PL, 162 pts., $75 USD) w/Heavy Subber, Reaper Chain-Cleaver, Thermal Spear

Total: 7 models, 694 PL, 20,000 pts., $6,545 USD

The funniest thing is, the entire Knights detachment is a little over a quarter of any one of the Warlords, money-wise.

Edited by Zephaniah Adriyen, 02 June 2019 - 08:43 PM.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Droz_64

Droz_64

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 150 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors/Imperial Army

I'm pretty sure 20k points of most other factions would be considerably more expensive

• Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 432 posts

Oh, I'm not saying it wouldn't be. In fact, this is possibly the cheapest way to do a 20k list.

= All our ignorances bring us closer to annihilation. =                         = Revere the Omnissiah, for it is the source of all power. =

My first real conversion, the ruinous Lord Rotpurge.                           Project: Steel of Ages, led by Fabricator-General Zephaniah Adriyen.

My Death Guard Warband, the list Lord Rotpurge is a part of.            The home system of the Crimson Knights.

My Astartes list, the Crimson Knights.                                                  "On Lord Leviathan, Fallen Knight of Ragnarus" - Zephaniah Adriyen

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Apocalypse, Warlord Titan, Adeptus Titanicus, Imperial Knights

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users