+++ The Hunt for the Fallen +++

Grotsmasha

Hail!

Fair enough - after being nodded to by Cap'n Semper, I will pledge the following two models:

Deathwing Apothecary

Deathwing Ancient

szwhzVf.jpg

These two will be done before 1. September 2019!

Picture will be up this weekend.

For the Lion!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Edited by Master Ciaphas

I've got:

Deredeo Dreadnought

Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought

Deathwing Apothecary

Deathwing Ancient

Deathwing Champion

Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour

Librarian in Terminator Armour

And a ton of Terminators :laugh.:

Telling us about the grey plastic is nice, painting the grey plastic is even better :teehee:

"Telling us about the grey plastic is nice, painting the grey plastic is even better :teehee:"

Truth brother!

You were saying? (putting only the relevant Deathwing stuff in here)

• Land Raider Crusader (with Multi-Melta) [Captain before you ask, that model was put in a strip bath, but that's all that came off. I think whoever painted this thing used something good, because the paint that's on there is not coming off :laugh.:]
  • Librarian in Terminator Armour
  • Interrogator Chaplain in Terminator Armour
  • Deathwing Apothecary
  • Deathwing Champion
  • Deathwing Ancient
  • Relic Deredeo Dreadnought (Hellfire Plasma Cannonade, Aiolos Missile Launcher)
  • Chaplain Venerable Dreadnought (Dreadnought Inferno Cannon, Dreadnought Combat Weapon, Heavy Flamer)

And the images:

ds7j6D3.jpg

YLX7OZf.jpg

xSfVsPp.jpg

Edited by Gederas

Hail!

Fair enough - after being nodded to by Cap'n Semper, I will pledge the following two models:

Deathwing Apothecary

Deathwing Ancient

These two will be done before 1. September 2019!

Picture will be up this weekend.

For the Lion!

Faithfully,

Master Ciaphas

Hey Master Ciaphas, just to make it clear, you can only enter here pledges that you've already made in the ETL. The DA ETL Outpost can be found here.

I won't win, but I've got a lot of eligible models... I'm in.

Just finished (well, I'm going in and finishing the basing tonight) my first 1000 points, and I've got plenty built and waiting.

Already vowed to finish my Venerable Dreadnought.

+++ Message Incoming +++

+++ Receiving Ident Code +++

+++ Authenticating... +++

+++ Authentication Confirmed +++

+++ Relaying Message +++

+++ Hail Brothers, The Guardians of the Covenant join the Hunt. Let us show out traitorous Brethren the error of their ways.

+++ Master of the Arsenal out +++

+++ Message Ends +++

+++ Assault Co-ordinates Relayed +++

+++ Requesting Force Disposition +++

+++ Request Granted +++

+++ Download Incoming +++

gallery_48988_15493_70839.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_111232.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_4933.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_48714.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_68178.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_81778.jpg

gallery_48988_15493_39715.jpg

+++ Download Complete +++

We've got:

3x Masters in TDA

1x DW Champion

1x DW Apothecary

5x DW Squads

Edited by Grotsmasha

Sneaky Grotsmasha, saving the best till last... The fallen will surely repent and/or die!

:wink:

The fallen will surely repent and/or die!

No we won't! :verymad:

The ire of the Unforiven Legion has been roused, we shall not be found lacking....

I, Grand Master Belialrise to the challenge of E TENEBRAE LUX on the side of the Dark Angels Forum and vow to complete DW Terminator Squad (235) of total value 235 Points on or before September 1st, 2019. Success will bring me eternal glory and failure will doom me to wear the Badge of the Oathbreaker until the year-end.

DW Terminator Squad

- Sgt w/ Power Sword

- Terminator w/ Plasma Cannon

- Terminator w/ Chainfist

- 2x Terminators w/ Hammer and Shield

Ordering Boxes now.

My second vow will incude some DW units too.

PS: Shouldn't Azrael be included in the list of eligible units? Technically he has the DW keyword too. (He is in my first vow :D)

Yoiks, so many vows this year!

My apologies, but I found this thread after I completed my main vow, so I hope it still counts. In my vow was a Venerable Dreadnought:

0Z9vP1O.jpg?1

With the completion of my vow yesterday, my Venerable Dreadnought is now valiantly displaying the glorious bone-white livery of the Deathwing:

0F9oKPW.jpg?2

They are amazing! Awesome job!

I specially like that master in jump pack. I have plans for one, using almost the exact same bits, except without the jump pack and with a plasma pistol instead of the storm bolter. So I can have one to lead my WIP second company.

Thanks @Berzul! The Master with Jump Pack was an absolute pain to build. I started with the Space Marine Commander model, and customised it with the DA accessory sprue. The first issue was that I wanted to use the fancy DA helmet with the feathers, but the vents from the Jump Pack means that the head has to face straight ahead - no looking down the gun as I have done.

The second issue is that the Relic sword in the DA accessory pack is for the right hand, which means that the storm bolter would need to go in the left hand. Off comes the strap and hand from the storm bolter, replaced by the hand from the master crafted plasma pistol that comes from the DA accessory pack. I then took the bionic left arm from the Commander sprue, cut off the attached chainsword, and glued it all together. The end result was achieved, although the joins reflect my limited conversion skill!

An ancient has begun to take shape....

7PDyVBJ.jpg

A leviathan perhaps?

They have really similar heads, don't they?

No, the reveal of the Dark Angels-specific Leviathan put the kibosh on me getting any Leviathans (or Contemptors for that matter) until that comes out. That's a Deredeo.