Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Iron warrior humor.

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Beatnik cryptek

Beatnik cryptek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts

Iron warrior standing outside armored door of enemy fortification: "Knock knock. "

Enemy inside fortification.  "Whose there? "

Iron warrior: "Just wanted"

Enemy: "Just wanted who? "

Iron warrior: "Just wanted to make sure someone was standing on the other side of this door. " Iron warrior then sets off breaching charge. 

• Sanctimonius, Excessus, Gederas and 3 others like this

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,589 posts
  • Faction: Iron Warriors

When you end up with a minimum of 10x the logistics needed for a "simple" military operation.

You get annoyed when there is something 20  seconds behind the schedule/ timetable, you go on a rampage amongst the flesh when the delay stretches to a few minutes. 

Your warpsmith curses you out when you forget to put hazard stripes on your weapon to indicate its not stock, needing non standard replacement parts when going for wargear maintenance. 

The look on the Imperial Fists face as you open up with your bolter with the spare  bane-strike rounds you have been holding on to since the drop-site massacre for a "special occasion". 

• Gederas, Frostglaive and Beatnik cryptek like this
gallery_154982_15362_23624.jpg

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Beatnik cryptek

Beatnik cryptek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts

You kill an enemy apocathery then put a primed plasma grenade in his gene seed preservation capsule and leave it next to the body. 

• Zeller likes this

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,589 posts

You kill an enemy apocathery then put a primed plasma grenade in his gene seed preservation capsule and leave it next to the body. 

Clearly you would do this with a vortex grenade, plasma grenade is just a cherry bomb. 

• Beatnik cryptek likes this

My Iron Warriors Project   Guns for the guns god!, Bullets for the Brass throne!

Beatnik cryptek

Beatnik cryptek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts
How do you recognize an iron warrior porta potty?

It has 20 tons of armor on it amd the black and yellow hazard stripes aren't ornamental.

Edited by Beatnik cryptek, 06 June 2019 - 05:41 AM.

• bluntblade likes this

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

The Iron Warriors themselves.

=][=

• Charlo likes this

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,589 posts

The Iron Warriors themselves.

=][=

The cog boys are too busy ogling toasters, until Cawl shows up making one useful guy out of the faction lol that is doing anything remotely useful. HS.gif

• Kite Senet likes this

Beatnik cryptek

Beatnik cryptek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts
Tech priests are just jealous that most IW have more metal and less humanity than they do.
  • Llagos_Tyrant, Preliminary Bombardment and Majkhel like this

Trevak Dal

Trevak Dal

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,318 posts
  • Faction: Black Legion (Night Blades)
The mechanicus is basically "Yo Dawg, the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout but with a higher focus on the acolytes instead of the Knights/guys in power armor"

Edited by Trevak Dal, 06 June 2019 - 07:19 AM.

"Our Turn" - Centurion Khârn.

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

Whatever, lads. At least I don't worship warp deities, nor did I create the darkest thing in the setting.

• Lynnean likes this

"All power demands sacrifice and pain. The universe rewards those willing to spill their life's blood for the promise of power." - Sindri Myr

gallery_48988_15808_1006.pnggallery_48988_15465_989.pnggallery_48988_15465_2505.pnggallery_26154_15777_2719.png

"There is no meaning, no purpose. We murder, we kill. It is mindless savagery, this UNIVERSE is mindless!" - Azariah Kyras

Daemon Prince Marbas

Daemon Prince Marbas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 435 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard
The Iron Warriors don't worship Chaos. They use Chaos Daemons as a tool. The Daemonculaba was a fair jab though.

Edited by Daemon Prince Marbas, 06 June 2019 - 04:11 PM.

• Zephaniah Adriyen likes this

Machine God

Machine God

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,324 posts
  • Faction: Scions of Ferrus

Well seeing as the 40K joke thread has disappeared this thread will have to do.

Q: Why did the Dark Angel shoot his squad-mate?

A: Because he'd Fallen over.

• Darnok and Tallarn Commander like this

"Borg to the Max!" "Destroy All Flesh!"

gallery_29004_6198_9307.png sml_gallery_29004_10691_1994.png gallery_29004_10383_6245.pnggallery_48988_6285_18080.pngETL_2016_Medal_01_Custos_Fidei02.gifgallery_48988_15465_969.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.png

The problem with defending the purity of the English language is that English is about as pure as a cribhouse whore. We don't just borrow words; on occasion, English has pursued other languages down alleyways to beat them unconscious and rifle their pockets for new vocabulary.

-James Nicoll

Beatnik cryptek

Beatnik cryptek

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 248 posts
A loyalist marine and a traitor walk into a bar.

The bartender says "We don't serve dark angles here! "

The mechanicus is basically "Yo Dawg, the Brotherhood of Steel from Fallout but with a higher focus on the acolytes instead of the Knights/guys in power armor"

Iron warriors created the darkest thing in the universe? I don't think they started realty TV....
  • Llagos_Tyrant and Kite Senet like this

The_son_of_Dorn

The_son_of_Dorn

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,765 posts
  • Faction: All and none
Iron warrior walks into a bar.

The bar says "ow"
  • Llagos_Tyrant likes this

My alternate Heresy http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/topic/326705-another-alternate-heresy-with-no-fallen-primarchs/

"Poor chaos, the result of trillions of randomly merged hostile emotional subconsciousness's...........and 70% of them are female"  

Darnok

Darnok

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 762 posts
  • Faction: CSM, Daemons

Well seeing as the 40K joke thread has disappeared this thread will have to do.

Q: Why did the Dark Angel shoot his squad-mate?

A: Because he'd Fallen over.

Something actually funny in here, thumbs up! thumbsup.gif

Also:

5p2ku6tztf211.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&a

• Gumo9, DeRome90 and MegaVolt87 like this

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

I'll be honest though, the Iron Warriors are about the least Chaos Chaos Legion out there. Primarily because they don't THINK they're being manipulated by Tzeentch, and they THINK they're in control of the daemons they summon.

Iron_Within

Iron_Within

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,007 posts

One time an Imperial Fist made one of their terrible fortifications and he said "oh no I have made a terrible Imperial Fist Fortification" and it fell over killing him.

It is funny because the Imperial Fist died.

Brought to you by Dug the Iron Warrior 

• Kite Senet likes this

gallery_29004_9303_844.png

“From Iron cometh strength. From strength cometh will. From will cometh faith. From faith cometh honour. From honour cometh iron. This is the Unbreakable Litany. And may it forever be so."

The 144th Grand Company "The Reforged" fight in the http://alephsector.blogspot.co.uk/

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,589 posts
When you chop off your tentacle arm, replacing it with a bionic one, then injecting oblitorator virus because you're biggest fear is running out of ammo. It's not a mutation then clearly. IW logic, 100 intellect.

sebs_evo7

sebs_evo7

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 495 posts
I built a sand castle with my 3 year old the other day
All I could hear in my head was

SIEGE SIEGE SIEGE
  • Uprising, Celtic_cauldron, Iron_Within and 2 others like this

Daemon Prince Marbas

Daemon Prince Marbas

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 435 posts
  • Faction: Death Guard
Hey guys remember that time Dorn beat one of Perturabo's Fortifications? Except the main area was a bomb and sighted to artillery and decimated Dorn's legion and broke the primarch mentally and emotionally?
  • Iron_Within likes this

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

Imagine being a grimderp version of the Imperial Fists and Iron Hands at the same time

Marshal Loss

Marshal Loss

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,917 posts
  • Faction: Emperor's Children

I'll ignore the lone representative of the Mechanicus' futile attempts to attain relevance in order to post a little gem I saw the other day

sEexoR4.jpg

Edited by Marshal Loss, 10 June 2019 - 12:25 AM.

• Iron Father Ferrum, Llagos_Tyrant, dansupvi and 1 other like this

bl-logo.jpg

Sons of Horus 29th Company
ἐλεφαντάρχης

MegaVolt87

MegaVolt87

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,589 posts

I built a sand castle with my 3 year old the other day
All I could hear in my head was

SIEGE SIEGE SIEGE

https://www.youtube....h?v=WBt1vqff7dE

• sebs_evo7 likes this

Zephaniah Adriyen

Zephaniah Adriyen

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,164 posts

I'll ignore the lone representative of the Mechanicus' futile attempts to attain relevance in order to post a little gem I saw the other day

sEexoR4.jpg

No.

• Daemon Prince Marbas likes this

Darnok

Darnok

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 762 posts
  • Faction: CSM, Daemons

Hey guys remember that time Dorn beat one of Perturabo's Fortifications? Except the main area was a bomb and sighted to artillery and decimated Dorn's legion and broke the primarch mentally and emotionally?

Good times! thumbsup.gif

• Majorbookworm and MegaVolt87 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users