Hello! New Imperial Fist fan/recruit!

Hello, fellow sons of Rogal DOrn!

I am new here on Bolter and Chainsword, and I am a huge fan of 40k and The Horus Heresy. The Imperial Fists are one of my favorite Space Marine Chapters, and I love all of their successor chapters too! I'm not much of a collector of models (as I can't afford the cost), but I AM a huge fan of the lore and I love to write stories about 40k. I have even made my own Imperial Fists Successor chapter called The Bronze Fists! I am so eager to engage in the Warhammer community here on Bolter and Chainsword! 

Edited by BronzeFist6789

Welcome to the fold of impervious honour and stern boltgun proficiency! Oh and also bright colours if you claim yourself to the original VIIth! :P

Welcome Indeed:yes: Imperial Fists are great:thumbsup:  (but they're not BLUE you know:teehee:).

Now now, we can wear blue with red fists too you know. And our dark blue is so much better than that bright smurfy blue you lovely Macraggians love. ;)

Cambrius

But red is just straight-up better than blue! Both of you are wrong. Get some of those gold accents, really tie it together.

You mean 2nd Company Red Templars? I could dig it. :P

Cambrius

But red is just straight-up better than blue! Both of you are wrong. Get some of those gold accents, really tie it together.

But you can't go wrong with black.

Some of your angrier boys know that.

Fair. Hell, some of my sneakier boys know that... though they still have the black/gold.

You mean 2nd Company Red Templars? I could dig it. :tongue.:

Cambrius

That's the scheme and Company for mine as well.

I 01

• 3 weeks later...