The White Dwarf version of the Kroot Kill Team was extremely disappointing – here's a rework.
- Full setting introduction and flavour tables for names, adaptations, etc.
- New or improved Tactics.
- "Guided Evolution" special kill team rule for upgrading fire teams.
- Fieldcraft returns on Carnivores and Hounds, for extra survivability in terrain.
- Expanded specialist options where it makes sense.
- Model upgrades for Gunner, Fighter, and Tracker.
- Special ammo (in the vein of the old sniper rounds upgrade) to compensate for a lack of actual special/heavy weapons.
- Old "charms" return as two model upgrades for extra customization, allowing you to emphasize assault or sniping.
- The armour+leadership upgrade from the original 3e Carnivores returns, as well – it's on the sprues, for god's sake.
- Reworked Kroot Hounds limit, bumped Krootox limit to 2.
- Added a Mounted Gun rule to allow Krootox to make use of its Advance and its gun.
Note that this doesn't include anything from Elites or Commanders. It's just core Kill Team.
Edited by Revlid, 05 June 2019 - 08:57 PM.