Looks like Sicarius is sportin' a 'stache

phoenix01

I wanted to post it the other day but thought better of it.

A model release could be on the cards at the same time as books release. It almost been ten year for the model and since the black reach novelization came about; and another reason to stick a box set out off course.

Why am i getting this huge jackman wolverine feel here? Is that Daceus to his left? and who's the guy on the right?

Edited by jonjacob

I'm actually disappointed. GW had him disappear, a great opportunity to focus on a different character for Primaris Captain/lead. A NEW one. Original (as things can be in 40K). Not just make a Primaris Sicarius (yawn).

Rehashing old characters into Primaris is so creatively dishonest it just alienates me further.

Say something negative you say something positive:

The art is really good. A lot of character in that picture. I found myself more interested in the supporting characters of course but they all look interesting.

Plot wise I am interested to see Sicarius moving forward. How are his ambitions,? Where is he in relation to Guilliman who saw his potential? What is his status within the Ultramarines?

Most importantly of all we might get some information on the organisation for the Ultramarines. I theorised long ago that the Ultramarines are the Chapter they always were but when sent to fight alongside their Primarch they separate into a different organisation and thus the limit on Chapter size is circumnavigated.

I also believe other Chapters who send their warriors to the direct control of Guilliman have the same process.

Edited by Captain Idaho

I'm actually disappointed. GW had him disappear, a great opportunity to focus on a different character for Primaris Captain/lead. A NEW one. Original (as things can be in 40K). Not just make a Primaris Sicarius (yawn).

Rehashing old characters into Primaris is so creatively dishonest it just alienates me further.

Say something negative you say something positive:

The art is really good. A lot of character in that picture. I found myself more interested in the supporting characters of course but they all look interesting.

Plot wise I am interested to see Sicarius moving forward. How are his ambitions,? Where is he in relation to Guilliman who saw his potential? What is his status within the Ultramarines?

Most importantly of all we might get some information on the organisation for the Ultramarines. I theorised long ago that the Ultramarines are the Chapter they always were but when sent to fight alongside their Primarch they separate into a different organisation and thus the limit on Chapter size is circumnavigated.

I also believe other Chapters who send their warriors to the direct control of Guilliman have the same process.

Is there some description that says he's becoming Primaris somewhere? I'm at work and can't check BL. Otherwise, none of those Marines are wearing MkX, so not Primaris. Sicarius is in his artificer, which I guess he could be using, but I doubt it because GW seem pretty keen on making it obvious when someone is wearing MkX (Calgar for example).

It's not Primaris MKX. Even without the lore reasons I stated above, if you compare it to the current Sicarius model, it's the same armour - the high gorget is already there, and not slightly jutting out like the ones on MKX anyway. Also, the vambraces lack the extra armour plates found on MKX Tacticus, as do the cuisses. Finally, the kneepads lack the extra rim on the top, and the backpack is the old make rather than that of Primaris.

Well I look forward reading about this warp swallowing up Sicarius and crew. Could be a good insight to the goings in the warp since the events of the storm.

Speaking of storms, has Mikael Fabian been found since the Koryndil Reach? Anything turn in the plague wars or any other publication?

I would hope Sicarius never becomes primaris.

Great artwork. But I expect nothing less from Black Library.

A sullen and gloomy Sicarius? Why is that?

He was trapped in the warp for a long time, his comrades tortured and killed by Daemons. He's the only one that made it out and he was changed after the experience.