Terminator Shoulder Pads

Black Knight

Does anyone have a source for Chapter Terminator Pads. I am looking for a selection of different Pads and not all the same chapter which I am finding.

I have plenty of normal pads but I am having to really look for Terminator pads outside of SW, BA and Ultras.

Forge world has a few bits and pieces too (although eBay is the place to get them to avoid paying billions for three terminators worth of bits). I’ve got astral claws, black templars, red scorpions and iron hands from eBay forgeworld bits. (Think they’re all on the link in my signature) Admittedly most of them are on gravis armour rather than terminators, but they are all universal anyway.

Think forgeworld also have Imperial fists (and also by extension crimson fists) and a few other chapters besides.

Don’t discount the deathwing plastics either, they’re extremely useful

Edited by Toomanyprojects

Thanks to you both, I have looked at shapeways but its always 10 pieces of the same Chapter when I want 10 different pads.

I hadn't looked for forgeworld ones and will do, I have at least 5 more heavy shoulders to equip but only Black Templars to use now. I didn't want to reuse Chapter pads.