Alpha legion strategem ideas.

On facebook I had some ideas for strategem that make Alpha Legion more like it is in the background.

I assume we all know the AL story, so I'll just present that strategems.

Sabotage! The AL picks an enemy vehicle and rolls a die. On a 2+ the vehicle takes 1d6 damage with no saves. Must be played before he first turn begins. 2cp. 1 use only .

Disruption. When he enemy plays a strategem, the AL player can attempt to disrupt it. He must pay CP equal to the strategem he is trying to disrupt. On a die roll of 3+ the strategem is disrupted and has no effect.

Decoy. Clever decoys and distractions cause the enemy to fire at false targets. The AL player rolls 2d3 and can pick that many shots to miss due to decoys. Roll for any shots the AL player chooses from any weapon in the unit the strategem in played on. On a 2+ the shot misses as it is aimed at a distraction. 3 CP.

Misdirection. The AL player plays this card on an enemy unit after deployment before turn 1 begins. On a 2+ the AL player may move the unit 12" in any direction. This can place the unit within 2" of an AL unit. 2cp.

Anyone think any of these would be valid and reflect the AL background?

Edited by Beatnik cryptek

Ok, anyone have any ideas for AL strategems that reflect their background and aren't "dramatically too powerful "?

As to misdirection, a simpler way to do it might be to play in on a AL unit and give every member of the unit a 5++ save to reflect the fact some of the shots fired at it are hitting decoys or false targets. 3cp or 2?

Edited by Beatnik cryptek