Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Culverin Models - 01/05/20 - New Vehicle Releases

Scenery 28mm

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

gaurdian31

gaurdian31

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts

This interests me greatly! Can't wait to see the Kickstarter for this!

• Ldorte likes this
ETLV

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,068 posts
Dang, I regret not paying attention to this thread more often, the fortress looks fantastic and the future releases all look certainly promising! May I ask what are the dimensions you planned for the ursa transport (height, length and width)? I am looking for options to proxy some FW dracosans, which are quite bigger than regular GW vehicles, and I was wondering if the ursa might fit the bill 🙂.
  • Ldorte likes this

My blog (in Spanish): http://suenosdeuncon...logspot.com.es/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Dang, I regret not paying attention to this thread more often, the fortress looks fantastic and the future releases all look certainly promising! May I ask what are the dimensions you planned for the ursa transport (height, length and width)? I am looking for options to proxy some FW dracosans, which are quite bigger than regular GW vehicles, and I was wondering if the ursa might fit the bill .

Hi there, 

Thanks for the kind words!

The Ursa has been delayed a bit as it has undergone a slight redesign and I'm experimenting with some more efficient ways of printing it off in sections to give better quality (so far so good but need to nail a couple of bits down before release). I'm hoping for a mid-late January release which should include 1 or 2 variants.

The dimensions of the ursa as it currently stands with the turret on top are: length; 131mm, width; 88mm and height; 72.94mm.

• Elzender likes this

EjjRGyF.jpg   uLhxjKW.png   gallery_29004_6198_5690.pnggallery_30308_9518_1964.pnggallery_30308_9518_7224.pnggallery_30308_9518_813.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Culverin Models - - 28mm Scenery for 40k - - website - - ebay -- kickstarter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wulf Vengis

Wulf Vengis

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 943 posts
  • Faction: Space Wolves
This is all very cool. Keep up the good work.
  • Ldorte likes this
The Lone Wolf Saga or The Lone Wolf Saga
XBOX LIVE GAMERTAG: Orlath83

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ CICATRIX ASCENSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,315 posts
Keep up the good work! That claustrophobic combat-set interest me greatly!
  • Ldorte likes this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey guys,

Below are a couple of pictures of the display board for the Claustrophobic Combat kickstarter project to give you an idea of what it looks like in physical form. This will be viewable at Dragonmeet 2019 on the 30th of November.

The project is at the moment of posting still on schedule to launch on the 1st of December and I will hopefully be able to reveal pricing details towards the middle of the week once I have finalised a few things. 

33eEwIx.jpg

eG784At.jpg

• Redrandy93 and Stix like this

EjjRGyF.jpg   uLhxjKW.png   gallery_29004_6198_5690.pnggallery_30308_9518_1964.pnggallery_30308_9518_7224.pnggallery_30308_9518_813.png

Johanhgg

Johanhgg

++ CICATRIX ASCENSORIS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,315 posts
Nice!
  • Ldorte likes this

gaurdian31

gaurdian31

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 580 posts

Looking good!

• Ldorte likes this
ETLV

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Thanks guys, the preview page is now active.

In other news, due to the completion of the project page the launch date has also been bumped up to Friday the 29th of November!

rqRbeaf.png

• Iron Father Imeran Byon likes this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

The Claustrophobic Combat Kickstarter is now live!

If you have any questions please ask either here or on Kickstarter and I'll do my best to answer them.

7aRjDvq.png

Edited by Ldorte, 29 November 2019 - 12:00 AM.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

The Claustrophobic Combat Kickstarter has passed the half-way point and is at 240% funding and all available stretch goals have been added to all pledges for free! Thank you to everyone who has backed so far!

97Ey5HQ.png

In other news the Minigun Turret Emplacement (pictured below) will be made available for purchase after Christmas. It will be priced the same as the Cannon Turret Emplacement (£3.50 per turret)

WYN12vr.png

Edited by Ldorte, 16 December 2019 - 11:40 PM.

• Elzender likes this

Elzender

Elzender

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,068 posts

Silly question: when would backers receive their STL files if they went for a digital pledge? I don't have any 3D printer available, but I might consider getting the STL files and then finding a printing service for it. I'm not sure I would pledge for a physical version as I am not sure how much scenery I actually want/need (right now, I don't have enough ready miniatures at hand nor plans to be playing games in the near future,), but having the STL files at hand might be nice in case I want to give it a try or for diorama scenery. Otherwise, I might just wait for the general release, seeing that the kickstarter has been easily funded happy.png  (congratulations, by the way laugh.png).

• Ldorte likes this

My blog (in Spanish): http://suenosdeuncon...logspot.com.es/

ETL_2016_Banner_03_Custos_Fidei01.jpggallery_48988_10069_73849.png

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Silly question: when would backers receive their STL files if they went for a digital pledge? I don't have any 3D printer available, but I might consider getting the STL files and then finding a printing service for it. I'm not sure I would pledge for a physical version as I am not sure how much scenery I actually want/need (right now, I don't have enough ready miniatures at hand nor plans to be playing games in the near future,), but having the STL files at hand might be nice in case I want to give it a try or for diorama scenery. Otherwise, I might just wait for the general release, seeing that the kickstarter has been easily funded happy.png  (congratulations, by the way laugh.png).

Thanks! I had planned to release the digital rewards once the first batch of physical rewards had been sent out, so we are probably looking at mid-February for those. I'm not sure what the release schedule for general release will be yet, but it may well not be until June/July time.

• Elzender likes this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey guys,

We are in the final stretch of the Claustrophobic Combat Kickstarter now with only 12 hours remaining before the project closes. Thank you to those of you who have already backed and if you are interested now is the time as I wont be taking any extra orders for this item until mid/late 2020.

EqZaMvV.png

In further news the Ursa Troop Transport has completely finished it's redesign and will be launching in a couple of weeks. Further information relating to that will follow next week!

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hello folks!

Firstly the Claustrophobic Combat Kickstarter was successfully funded at a fantastic 629% of our goal! Thank you to those of you from the B&L who supported the project! Pledges will start rolling out in mid February.

Secondly, our first Kickstarter the "Formidable Fortress" is now available for general purchase via our eBay store. We have got the ball rolling with the standard size fortress set which is on sale for £70. This set contains 2x standard walls, 2x bastion walls with cannon turrets, 2x corner walls, 2x short walls and 1 gate. These parts produce a fortress that measures 61cm in length and is 27cm deep and fits approximately 80 models on 25mm bases on the walls (dependant on model poses).

c639JJk.png

FWF3SLS.png

43vc47i.png

The larger fortress set and all the additional sections will be available to purchase over the coming month.

The STL files for the fortress for those of you with a 3d printer is also now available for purchase via DriveThruRPG.

• Focslain likes this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks,

Today I am pleased to say that our Minigun Turret is finally available for sale! The pricing is the same as the cannon turret, so £3.50 for a single turret and £6 for a double pack. The single pack is available here and the double pack here.

F4yQgQy.jpg

• Lexington likes this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks,

Next week the first of our 28mm Iron Battalion range is releasing, starting with a Heavy Tank Turret (variant with cannon pictured below). This is the first of several styles in the works with a mixture of ww2 inspired turrets and more modern turrets coming out over February. Three weapon options will be available on launch, with more to follow!

KydYryr.jpg

• Black Blow Fly likes this

Kolgrim DeathHowl

Kolgrim DeathHowl

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,395 posts

Excellent looking terrain!!

• Ldorte likes this

gallery_48988_15094_2023.pnggallery_48988_15094_3504.png

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks,

Today is release day for our first set of Iron Battalion models. Below is a picture of our 28mm scale Heavy Tank Turret with three different weapon options equipped (Cannon, Autocannons and Siege Cannon). These are multi-part 3D printed kits with the turret, weapon and connector included. Each turret is available as a single item or in a "Squadron Set" which is comprised of three turrets.

gKIHJ2P.jpg

oKc5YjB.png

XQWBf32.png

Links: 

Cannon Single

Cannon Squadron

Autocannon Single

Autocannon Squadron

Siege Cannon Single

Siege Cannon Squadron

More weapons will become available over the coming month along with further turret designs. Sponson designs are also in the works. A slightly more expensive resin option will also become available at the beginning of March.

Edited by Ldorte, 24 January 2020 - 01:53 PM.

• malika666 and Lexington like this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks,

New this week is our Heavy Tank Turret with Gatling Cannon.

ddhCfYq.png

This is available as a single turret or in a triple pack.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks,

A few things to mention today. Firstly we have opened an Etsy store which is where all our new products will be released to for the forseeable future (most of our existing lines are on there as well, anything missing should be on there before the end of the week).

Secondly, our Heavy Cannon Emplacement is now available for sale. Perfect for use as an objective to capture or simply to add some scenery with some firepower to the battlefield! The turret measures in at a whopping 250mm long and sits at a height of 62mm when combined with its base.

wYrwgHJ.jpg

Thirdly, the Ursa Troop Transport is finally almost ready to be sent out into the wild after resolving a few last quality control issues. There will be another update on this in a couple of weeks.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey Folks,

Our latest Kickstarter the "Commanding Castle" is now live. Not strictly 40k related (posted with permission of Brother Tyler) but perhaps some of you have feudal regiments or legions that need a more traditional home! Both digital and physical pledges are available.

xPGQRBB.png

BCyzvEm.jpg

XWpM0FJ.jpg

Gg2505e.jpg

Edited by Ldorte, 29 February 2020 - 11:50 PM.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks!

The last weapon variant of our Heavy Tank Turret is now available the "Tank Hunter Cannon". This brings us up to five different available weapons! The next type of turret is almost finished and will be releasing in the next week or so with a smaller APC turret also in development.

s5vuepG.jpg

In further news the final design of the Ursa Troop Transport is now finished and after months of trial and error, printer upgrades and filament experimentation the print quality is finally at a level I am happy with! This kit will be releasing at the start of April and will include multiple interchangeable weapons options for both the turret and hull mounted weapon. Fuel cans and some small crates will also be included in the box for those of you who like a bit of stowage on their tanks!

F7gO1V9.png

• Lexington and Elzender like this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hi folks,

Today marks the release of our first vehicle the Ursa Troop Transport. This is a multi-part kit which comes with a variety of weapons options for both the main turret and hull mounted weapon.

Ebay Link

Etsy Link

F7gO1V9.png

xbePyLZ.png?1

Our second vehicle kit the Daybreak Rocket Artillery is just being finished up with final details needing to be added and a final pass on the mechanism that allows the rocket pod to be lowered and raised before it is released at the end of the month. 

iDoon71.png

vBjH5C2.png

A third more standard artillery variant is being worked on which we are hoping to release in May. This will feature the option of two types of cannon and a fully enclosed crew compartment.

• Focslain, librisrouge and El_Dicko like this

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 293 posts

Hey folks,

Two new vehicle have released today the Hyena APC and Buffalo Transport Truck.

HYENA APC - £16

The Hyena APC is a fast and dependable transport/recon vehicle for 28mm scale science fiction wargames. This is a multi-part 3d printed kit.

There are 3 weapons options for both the main turret - a cannon, flame thrower and minigun.

Measurements (including turret):
Length: 127.5mm
Width: 75mm
Height: 76mm

LINK

Aek3qsF.jpg

BUFFALO TRANSPORT TRUCK - £18

The Buffalo Transport Truck is a dependable armoured cargo transport vehicle for 28mm scale science fiction wargames. This is a multi-part 3d printed kit.

Measurements:
Length: 156mm
Width: 74mm
Height: 66mm

AOGMCsx.jpg

• malika666 likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scenery, 28mm

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users