Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Culverin Models - 30/09/19 - Ursa Troop Transport Preview

Scenery 28mm

• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

mJRGbSA.png

Hello guys and gals!

I have in the last few months started producing 3d printed terrain for use in 28mm miniature games in my spare time and have put some of these items up for sale on eBay. I have recently cut back at work to focus on various personal projects so there will be fairly frequent updates to this thread.

The range is quite basic currently, but I have big plans to expand in the next 6 months with much more detailed and larger kits which will initially focus on human terrain before moving on to some xenos orientated bits and pieces.

I am happy to hear suggestions on any particular pieces of terrain people would like produced and welcome any and all feedback on existing products.

eBay Store

Website

Like/follow us on Facebook

Product examples

Cannon Turret

ojQn2B6.png

Crates

h8uNfoT.png

Fortified Tower

JoIZ5uX.png

Fortified Building

F7F8ozc.png

Small Silo

c99mVLH.png

Edited by Ldorte, 30 September 2019 - 10:12 PM.

• Interrogator-Chaplain Ezra, Loquille, RikuEru and 1 other like this

EjjRGyF.jpg   RCxFSAl.png   gallery_29004_6198_5690.pnggallery_30308_9518_1964.pnggallery_30308_9518_7224.pnggallery_30308_9518_813.png

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Culverin Models - - 28mm Scenery for 40k - - website - - ebay -- kickstarter

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quinnwolf

quinnwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 181 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

Those look nice, any chance of a shot with a marine in to get a sense of size?

• Ldorte likes this

My Vlka Fenryka PLOG: http://www.bolterand...ering-the-rout/

My completed Vlka Fenryka: http://www.bolterand...-rides-for-war/

Few close ups on the gram: https://www.instagra..._leopard_growl/

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Those look nice, any chance of a shot with a marine in to get a sense of size?

Hi there, thank you for the kind words.

Which models did you want a scale comparison picture of?

• quinnwolf likes this

EjjRGyF.jpg   RCxFSAl.png   gallery_29004_6198_5690.pnggallery_30308_9518_1964.pnggallery_30308_9518_7224.pnggallery_30308_9518_813.png

quinnwolf

quinnwolf

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 181 posts
  • Faction: Vlka Fenryka

The bunkers and fortified building if you can.

My Vlka Fenryka PLOG: http://www.bolterand...ering-the-rout/

My completed Vlka Fenryka: http://www.bolterand...-rides-for-war/

Few close ups on the gram: https://www.instagra..._leopard_growl/

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Yup no problem, I shall do that when I get home later on in the evening for you. 

Shadowseer

Shadowseer

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 73 posts
  • Faction: Eldar
These look fabulous! Are you 3d printing each building or casting them from a master?
  • Ldorte likes this

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts
Link to the store doesn't work. I like the silo :-)

Edited by happyslugger, 11 June 2019 - 05:31 PM.

• Ldorte likes this

8.jpg

Armies:  Blood Angels, Death Guard, Nurgle Daemons, Renegade Knights.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Hope this is what you are after. Let me know if you need more.

MhhsMXc.jpg

PwE2V8u.png

These look fabulous! Are you 3d printing each building or casting them from a master?

Thank you! Each one is 3d printed, i have done some resin casting in the past and will certainly be looking at casting some of the smaller items to speed things up a bit, but for now will be sticking with printing as i need to massively reorganise my workspace to fit everything needed for casting.

Link to the store doesn't work. I like the silo :-)

Should be working now i believe, it is just a link to my eBay profile as the outlay for an eBay store is not necessary yet. Thank you, I am quite pleased with the silo and actually have a larger version in development.

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts
Excellent.

Again do you have any pictures with models for size ref against the silo?

It's strange, I can see the four items for sale but when I click see other items, or the (10) in your profile I get errors.

Edited by happyslugger, 11 June 2019 - 08:03 PM.

8.jpg

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Excellent.

Again do you have any pictures with models for size ref against the silo?

It's strange, I can see the four items for sale but when I click see other items, or the (10) in your profile I get errors.

Here you go

xdHvB91.jpg

I've just tried all the products without being logged in and they all seem to work, so i'm guessing the error must be at eBay's end somewhere.

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts
Thank you
  • Ldorte likes this

8.jpg

DanPesci

DanPesci

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,043 posts
  • Faction: Adeptus Mechanicus

These look great, and in the UK too. Will most likely place an order later on tonight once im in :)

• Ldorte likes this
Posted Image

30Geek - Freelance web development & Digital Design

DVNE - Post-Metal straight out of the eye of terror.

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

These look great, and in the UK too. Will most likely place an order later on tonight once im in smile.png

Thanks for the kind words, I look forward to any feedback if you place an order! happy.png

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts

Yes I will place an order also, happy to support a fellow Brit :-)

• Ldorte likes this

8.jpg

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Yes I will place an order also, happy to support a fellow Brit :-)

Thanks so much, if you have any further problems with the eBay page not loading correctly send me a message and we'll try and work it out!

DanPesci

DanPesci

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,043 posts

These look great, and in the UK too. Will most likely place an order later on tonight once im in smile.png

Thanks for the kind words, I look forward to any feedback if you place an order! happy.png

Order placed! Ebay seemed to work fine. Will leave some further feedback once I've got the models biggrin.png cheers!

Edited by DanPesci, 12 June 2019 - 12:02 PM.

• Ldorte likes this
Posted Image

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts

Yes, working fine now so I have just put an order in also for three silos to start.

Again will drop some feedback once they arrive etc.

Good luck on your venture :-)

• Ldorte likes this

8.jpg

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Hi there

A couple of new items have gone up for sale today!

Medium Fuel Silo

(small silo for size comparison purposes)

BGGnecW.jpg

zlklfls.jpg

Power Cells Multipack

(These are a small detailing item, I've included a picture with them next to the small silo and a crate for size reference)

LKLgSRW.jpg

d4zz5tg.jpg

DanPesci

DanPesci

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,043 posts

Models arrived yesterday,

I got some crates, the small silos and a building to start with. Very pleased with what I've received. Im far from the most experienced guy when it comes to dealing with resin models, but the detail on these are totally fine for scenery, and theres no major flaws etc ive found.

I'll try get some photos later on, in the middle of my ETL vow at the moment so wont have these painted up that fast...but ill get some before/after pics up when I do.

CM also gave me a refund on some of my shipping (without me having to ask), when ebay miscalculated for multiple items, and has been in touch throughout to check i've received the order. Great stuff!

• Ldorte and Gumo9 like this
Posted Image

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Hi there,

The Fortified Tower model has undergone some small updates and is now available separately from the turret.

JgYF48k.jpg

lx3xNhJ.jpg

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Hi there,

Our Mk2 Shipping Container double pack is now available. This is a multipart kit, the containers have openable doors and a removable roof making them great for both intricate games of Kill team or large games of 40k.

They can be purchased here for £12.

5mOH809.jpg

Lj6mXtk.jpg

WzgeEaR.jpg

Also now available is our Extra Small Crate multipack. This is comprised of 10 small crates and 10 small chests.

This can be purchased here for £2.15.

mcBHrzy.jpg

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Hello peoples,

I have been a bit quiet whilst i have been working on the latest project, a Fortress terrain set for 28mm wargames via Kickstarter!

44358b413c5a6446b5ebbb57ec43418d_origina

This is my first kickstarter project so I am sure it will be a bit of a learning experience, but I believe I have covered all of my bases to be able to deliver what has been promised.

Shipping is currently to the UK, EU and USA.

Please feel free to ask any questions and I will try my best to answer them.

Here are some pics of what is available;

Starter Set

312d3da4128a278db80eb4cbe25488a7_origina

Small Horseshoe Fortress

c20bb0e673c917ff59998fc4bd9d99bb_origina

Large Horseshoe Fortress

ce5ca8cfa446be4ef452ae53ab10ade3_origina

Edited by Ldorte, 16 August 2019 - 12:17 AM.

• SickSix and FelipeFlops like this

happyslugger

happyslugger

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 296 posts

Having received some terrain from you previously (excellent stuff) I am really tempted to do the £95 full monty...

• Ldorte likes this

8.jpg

FelipeFlops

FelipeFlops

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 127 posts
  • Faction: IG, AC, SM, DE

Looks amazing. Incredibly tempted.

• Ldorte likes this

6.5k Imperial Guard

4.4k Adeptus Custodes

4.3k Primaris Marines - Silver Templars

2.3k Imperial Knights

2k Necrons

2k Harelquins

2k T'au Empire

1k Inquisitors + Assassins

Silver Templar Infiltrators

Ldorte

Ldorte

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 258 posts

Thanks chaps, let me know if you have any questions!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Scenery, 28mm

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users