Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Paintable Funko POPs! Available on June 29th - Warhammer Day

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Brother Casman

Brother Casman

++ ACCUDO FULMINEUS ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 1,751 posts
  • Faction: Blood Ravens
I think the title covers it all - here's a link to the Warhammer Community.

Interesting to see these at the very least!
Active Projects: The Great Repaintening! - follow along on my journey to repaint a Blood Ravens army. | Adeptus Titanicis: Legio Metalica - a slow-grow plog of tiny titans and tinier knights.
Finished Projects: Brother Casman's Waaagh! - All of my Orks... for now. | Brother Casman's Terrain Extravaganza! - Getting the "Third Army" on the battlefield

In the operations of war, [...] the expenditure at home and at the front, including entertainment of guests, small items such as glue and paint, and sums spent on chariots and armor, will reach the total of a thousand ounces of silver per day. Such is the cost of raising an army ...

grailkeeper

grailkeeper

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 464 posts
  • Faction: Vylka Fenrika

Pretty good idea. If I was to get one I'd paint it in my own chapter's colours and I'd say many people will do the same. Duncan's paint job is a bit simple- I wonder what they'd look like if someone went all out.

Grotsmasha

Grotsmasha

++ TORTOR PUMILI ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 5,287 posts

Check out bevulf's awesome example

• Interrogator Stobz likes this

Eberious

Eberious

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,084 posts

Yup, actually quite happily surprised. Now I can Black Templarise it without having to worry about painting over the factory based paints. Need to get some decently scaled chains, Crusade badge and purity seals. 

Think I'll air brush mine though. 

Like Thunder from the sky, sworn to fight and die.
~IN HOC SIGNO VINCES~   "In this sign you will conquer"

"When you hear the trumpet Blast
Know, foul xenos, Black Templars have come at last."

gallery_48988_6285_2678.png L_T_3_2017_Badge_01_Centurion.jpg

Darnok

Darnok

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 762 posts
  • Faction: CSM, Daemons

Well, technically they are all (re)paintable, but getting a "blank canvas" is even better. I wonder if it will be cheaper than the regular ones.

Interrogator Stobz

Interrogator Stobz

++ VILICUS PISCARIAM ++

• ++ MODERATI ++
  • 6,421 posts
  • Faction: Dark Angels since RT.

Just to make Bevulfs awesome example more accessible:

gallery_46134_14252_19783.jpg

• mithrilforge likes this

Be Pure, Be Vigilant, Behave.

gallery_48988_15465_19298.pngETL_2013_04_Primus_Inter_Pares.jpgImg_CH00_08Awards_02_LPC_2013B.gifImg_CH00_08Awards_05f_PtR_2012.gifETL_Medal_06.gif

Stobz'z DAngles

mithrilforge

mithrilforge

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 3,445 posts
  • Faction: 40k - xenos & ad-mech
So technically its just another Primaris Commander ... lol
Ah well... ishagu might actually buy one then... he said he wants more Primaris !!
I’ll get one for my son to paint for sure ...
Cheers, Mithril

gallery_70393_10089_1851.png gallery_48988_6285_17537.pnggallery_6494_6331_8260.pnggallery_48988_15465_40221.png  gallery_48988_15465_18945.png

MajorNese-  In the grim darkness of the near future, there is only complaints. biggrin.png

MajorNese

MajorNese

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,633 posts

...at least it's not a primaris lieutenant (as far as we know), they can't have bolt rifles until one does.

Painting over them is nothing out of the ordinary here. Our local store even has a funko pop painting competition with a dozen entries.

gallery_6494_6331_8260.pnghhoth_majornesehts27.jpggallery_48988_11572_4164.pnggallery_48988_15465_8459.pnggallery_48988_15465_5251.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users