Primaris with Devestator Weapons

Hi,

I've recently been thinking of adding some Hellblasters to my Ultramarines force. However, I don't really like the size of the Incinerator Rifles and was wondering if it's possible to use the normal Devestator marine weapons, in this case, the Plasma Cannon.

Is there much of a difference between the bodies of 'Classic' marines and their new Primaris counterparts? I'm gueing they'll be a little bit of a difference, but was just wondering how much of a hassle it will be to get them to fit.

.Torch.

They are almost perfect fits all around.

You might have some trouble with cables or guns too near/rubbing against the aquila though. Otherwise, they fit pretty well together.

Not at all difficult if my experiments with my Truescale-ish Deathwatch marines are any indication:

G5QdSop.jpg

hXyTOoj.jpg

Only major concern I can see is one that's actually HELPFUL in this case. As Marine torsos are slightly thinner than Primaris ones, the normal Marine arms are a bit tight on the Primaris torso.

But as Jukkiz says, you might have trouble with cables or guns too near/rubbing against the Imperialis on their torso.