I would like to build a Kill Team themed around Fallen, which can be used as a legal unit in 40K as well. This means:
- up to ten models of CSM
- any model is per default armed with boltgun, bolt pistol, frag and krak grenades
- any boltgun can be replaced by a chainsword
- one model (i.e. the champion) can replace boltgun and/or bolt pistol with any two choices from: bolt pistol, chainaxe, chainsword, lightning claw, plasma pistol, power axe/fist/maul/sword, boltgun, combi-bolter/flamer/melta/plasma
- up to four models can choose any one choice of the following: replace bolt pistol with plasma pistol OR replace boltgun with combi-bolter/flamer/melta/plasma or flamer/meltagun/plasmagun OR replace boltgun and bolt pistol with two lightning claws OR take one of either chainaxe, chainsword, lightning claw, power axe/fist/maul/sword, thunder hammer
- one additional model can replace its boltgun with any one choice from: flamer, meltagun, plasmagun, autocannon, heavy bolter, lascannon, missile launcher
- no cultists
The KT should be reasonably effective, but not "hardcore competetive". The effectiveness of the unit in 40K terms is of no concern to me, it just needs to be legal.
I have no experience with plaing Kill Team so far, and I have borrowed my rulebook to my brother for the time being - so please help me out with a list. Thanks in advance.
Edited by Darnok, 13 June 2019 - 09:41 AM.