Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Forge World Delaque Head and Weapon Sets!

Necromunda Delaque Forge World

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Brother Chaplain Kage

Brother Chaplain Kage

++ SACERDOS UMBRA ++

• ++ MODERATI CEDO ++
  • 7,617 posts
  • Faction: VIII Legion - Crimson Sons

At long last, they're here

dVIGLrG.pngFPVd6je.pngQiZFXmD.png

Hope is the first step to despair.

Robbienw

Robbienw

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,768 posts

And the dome runner and ammo jack :)

Reyner

Reyner

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 4,960 posts
  • Faction: IV Legion, XIII Legion

Finally! 

gallery_60566_6038_242.gifgallery_26119_9644_9137.pnggallery_60566_6038_826.gif
"I don't need my left arm to run." - Sergeant Arkad VII Legion bad-ass.

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,720 posts

Nice, I like the ammojack. He's no Ragnir Gunnstein but that's a cool pose, a nice bolter and a slick power hammer.

The Delaque heads are fine. Less amazing than the goliath ones and less distinct from the regular plastics than the others - though I suppose the eerie conformity of the Delaque might be part of their charm? - but not bad for what they are: a few extra bionics and hoods.

I understand the new weapon sets are more vital to a Delaque player than for most gangs?

Quantum

Quantum

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 873 posts
  • Faction: Forge World Fermya

I find it a bit disappointing that all Delaque heads have ocular implants. Some alternatives like goggles, sunglasses, or even visible eyes here and there would have been nice for variation.

Also, while the model for the Dome Runner is quite nice, I feel it looks too badass for a dome-runner. These are basically locals whose only use to a gang is that they know the neighborhood. They are not really fighters. They just perform the odd errand or whatnot for the gang, who barely tolerates their presence. Even in their description it is stated that often Dome Runners consist of malnourished children. I would have liked it if the model looked the part. 

Edited by Quantum, 14 June 2019 - 09:43 AM.

"The Nova Terra Interregnum has been remembered unfairly by those few who remember it at all. True, many malcontents, provocateurs and petty lordlings flocked to its banner when it seceded. But its attempts to contain the aggressive expansion of the Ecclesiarchy were born from an honest desire to uphold those values at the hart of the Great Crusade. It is ironic that the last gasp of the Emperor's true vision was finally throttled at the hands of those who fought in His divine name, on the planet that once reminded our Lord of 'Urf, long ago...'"
                        - Archivist & Historian Vedek Parsen, pilloried, emasculated, hung, drawn, crucified, quartered, burnt and disintegrated for heresy extremus. Probably in that order.

gallery_48988_15465_39461.pnggallery_48988_15465_5172.pnggallery_48988_15465_10130.png

Sandlemad

Sandlemad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 1,720 posts

Also, while the model for the Dome Runner is quite nice, I feel it looks too badass for a dome-runner. These are basically locals whose only use to a gang is that they know the neighborhood. They are not really fighters. They just perform the odd errand or whatnot for the gang, who barely tolerates their presence. Even in their description it is stated that often Dome Runners consist of malnourished children. I would have liked it if the model looked the part. 

Eh, I mean she's skinny, her knife and gun are held together with tape, her clothes are ragged, she only has one boot... that rat tied to her belt is probably dinner. Badass pose, cool mask, but she's still scrappier than any other necro model I've seen besides the Cawdors.

• Felix Antipodes, fire golem and Reclusiarch Krieg like this

Son of Sacrifice

Son of Sacrifice

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 194 posts
Forge World keep nailing Necromunda, these new support characters are excellent. Only flying meatball boy that I haven't liked so far. I'm sure the ammojack can pull double duty in my inquisitors retinue too.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Necromunda, Delaque, Forge World

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users