Welcome to The Bolter and Chainsword
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Turn Your Bases into Tiny Dioramas

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

SaintToad

SaintToad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
Here’s a tutorial I wrote a while back that goes into some ideas about creative basing. Because who doesn’t want to lay out a dead T’au on a 32mm base?!

https://toadchapel.c...eroes-tutorial/

Thanks for looking. Leave a comment.

apologist

apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,442 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth

This is a lovely article, but it's about painting along to four albums, rather than on basing. Should it be this link?

Edited by Apologist, 14 June 2019 - 12:51 PM.

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

SaintToad

SaintToad

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 37 posts
Haha, my bad. Thanks!

apologist

apologist

+FRATER DOMUS+

• + FRATER DOMUS +
  • 2,442 posts
  • Faction: Ultramarines: The Praetors of Calth

No worries. It's a great blog; so thanks for sharing. :)

The storytelling titbits – like the lolling tongue on the Tau – are lovely; and it's nice to see some subtle RT-esque humour.

• SaintToad likes this

+Death of a Rubricist+

My blog

The Alien Wars – Blood Angels in the Nova Terra Interregnum | May You Live Forever – A narrative Iron Hands blog

Officio Monstrosa – Iron Warriors during the siege of Terra | The Praetors of Calth – Ultramarines from Crusade to Scouring

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users