Custodes Unit cards

I'm playing my first game with the Custodes on Friday night. I usually prepare a cheat sheet for my army, so I can skip flipping through rule books and such. In the past I've seen that some design-oriented players had even gone so far as to create unit cards for ease of play.

Does anyone of you know of such a cheat sheet, cards or anything like it that I can use for quick stat, equipment and rules references? Otherwise I'm gonna create my own (very basic) version of them. :)

I'm sure there is something available out there, I do wish they'd create ones like the IK datasheets for all factions

Unfortunately you are unlikely to find them on the B&C

No intellectual property (IP) violations

We enforce whatever Games Workshop allows with regard to usage of their IP. This applies to all Games Workshop products and subsidiaries. Refer to Games Workshop's website for their IP guidance.

:tu:

I'm a bit confused. Is it just about the design or more about the point costs - because people on here keep on posting lists via battlescribe. Also, I found a solution - basically an add-on for battlescribe, that let's you create unit stat cards that look somewhat similar to those in the codex. The Independent Characters community was quite helpful. :) 

In case anyone would like to know more about the add-on, just PM me - if that's allowed, of course. :)

I'm sure there is something available out there, I do wish they'd create ones like the IK datasheets for all factions

:tu:

More annoying is the fact that the data cards were designed and printed for custodes.

They were bundelled with the special edition codex that was limited to something like 1000 copies.

I have a set, I just wish they would make them available to everyone and routinely make them for all units in 40k.

Edited by klisof