The Wolftime is Upon Us!

Greetings brothers just letting anyone who plays apocalypse that our data sheets are up. You can find em here: https://warhammer40000.com/apocalypse/datasheets/

Some things are gunna be weird to get used to but I think it's going to be much more streamlined and I actually am looking forward to it.

Yeah apocalypse is looking very different but I think in a good way where it won't take a whole weekend for a game. Alot jas been reveled about the new mechanics and the website I linked has a hiw to play video for people who haven't been keeping up with the news.

Long and short though first damage gets you a small marker, second makes it large, then another small the large etc. Everything on the table gets to act before damage is taken. Then during the damage step each unit with damage takes saves. Each small marker you save on a d12 each large on a d6. There are weapons that ho straight to large markers (classic D weapons seem to work this way). So very different and interesting.

I also thought it interesting that all our bike and golf characters came back...

Bran Redmaw has returned for the Wolftime! FW finally remembered he exists. Still wish he had 8th edition rules.

Been looking for the forgeworld sheets, maybe I'm blind but where did you find em?
Bran’s data sheet is pretty far down the FW adeptus astartes pdf, he’s in with all the other FW characters like Culln and moloch.