Reede's Progress Log

Reede

Excellent work on the Primaris models, and Dempsey's backstory.

Thanks, always enjoy adding fun stuff and trying to continue the lore of my great company.

Actually got some inspiration and thought I'd write some rules for the Bloodied Claws, create a detachment for them that I may run in some fun games with my friends. 

The Bloodied Claws Detachment

Unit Requirements
1-2 Aggressor Squads (6 maximum models)

2-X Squads with keyword "Blood Claws"

Command Benefits: + 1 Command Point

Detachment Benefits: Units with keyword Blood Claws within 3" of an Aggressors unit in this detachment may reroll to hit rolls of 1 in the fight phase.

Stratagems

2CP Friendly Rivalry: Play this stratagem at the beginning of the move phase. Units with keyword "Blood Claw" within 6" of an Aggressors Unit in this detachment may charge even if they advanced this turn.

1CP Show Them How It's Done: Play this stratagem at the beginning of the shooting phase. Any Aggressor unit from this detachment within 6" of a unit with key word "Blood Claws" may fire twice this turn, even if they moved.
Edited by Reede

• 9 months later...

Been a while, but back with some progress to finish out the new years! Hope everyone had a great holidays!

To bring it in, the Revered Dead rise!

I took a lot of inspiration from Wispy's earlier conversion but wanted to adjust the pose to be a bit more dynamic and feral.

Ep2eI7M.jpg

9jRjwcO.jpg

sWoVIpy.jpg

08ZtBFL.jpg

08dZRNw.jpg

3yrTQVc.jpg

Edited by Reede

Great job on the Redemptor! I like the fact you posed him to look as if charging forth to bring the enemy within reach of his frost talons.

Haha thanks, yea my goal was to have him a bit more feral looking (here's hoping for a wulfen Redemptor profile some day xD)

Eventually looking to do another that's more of a digging in place and firing pose.